~training day failed~

I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door and sturring in the bed. I look over to see Janson grumble and slowly bring himself out of bed. his hair was messy, and his voice was croaky. Janson made his way over to the door, then opened it. I hear a small muffled conversation but did pay very much attention.

Janson came back from around the corner away from the door. he looked at me with a tired face and then said "Good morning, darling."

I nodded at him, too tired to say anything back. "you ready for your first day of training?" he asked with his signature smirk. "mhm" I mumbled. "after a coffee." He walked into what I guessed was the kitchen, leaving me to get out of bed. I stretched slowly, letting out a small grown. "fuck" I cursed as I got my sleepy body out of bed.

following where Janson had gone I walked into a large kitchen and saw him making coffee for two. "your up." he said with a laugh, not turning his back away from me. "yeah." i sighed and walked over to him. I jumped up o the counter beside him, and he looked over at me. "why the long face?" he questioned. "just tired." I answered, earning a chuckle from him.

"what not exited to train with me?" Janson said seductively. he walked toward me so he was between my legs. Making me blush a deep red. "I- yeah..." I trailed off awkwardly. though I was longing for his touch I was also scared. I didn't want to fall in love. not with him. but that was far too late...

~janons pov~
(About damn time)

y/n looked so beautiful sitting on the counter. i wish i could have her for mine, but its much more complicated. I was betraying myself doing this, betraying WCKD for this. but I couldn't help it, she was too perfect to ignore. i knew that from day one.

I cupped her face in my hands and then brought her face towards mine. then pulled her into a deep kiss, our lips molded perfectly together. I had missed the feeling of her touch, her taste, her scent. I hope she did too. She dropped the kiss and moved her mouth down to my neck. leaving love bites up to my ear. y/n bit my ear lobe slightly, making me groan with pleasure.

"fuck" I said under my breath. she laughed slightly and I grabbed her face in my hands once again. I took over again by kissing her deeply, my tongue winning our battle for dominance. she moaned into the deep kiss, then i realized that i cant give her everything she wants right now. she will more than likely leave again.

~back to y/n pov~

mine and Jansons's heated makeout season came to an end as he pulled away. I panted while to smirked and caught his breath. He leaned his forehead onto mine kissing my check gently. after he pulled away he handed me a cup of coffee and I added some creamer and sugar. he left his black and then disappeared into his bathroom to get ready, I did the same in the spear bathroom.

~time skip~

me and janson walked down the halls of the WCKD facility, while Janson told me everything i needed to know about WCKD and my job. I didn't really listen I was too focused on what the hell to do. Do I leave WCKD and janson, or do I stay and make the most of this? I don't want to leave janson, but I do at the same time...

I don't want to work with WCKD and I definitely don't want to hurt people. WCKD hurt me and so many other people, it makes me feel so evil doing this. But I'm doing it for janson, not WCKD. I know that there's good in janson. I know that he can care, and he dose care... about me-

I was ripped from my thoughts to snapping in my face. "Y/n!" Janson said alarmed with my sudden lose of conversation. "What- yeah I agree." I said acting like I knew what was going on. "Do you even know what I said? Y/n, you didn't hear a thing I said this whole time did you?"

He sighed when I shook my head as a response. "Okay well your at the training room, and by the Way all that stuff was important. Try listening next time" he said disappointed. I nodded and followed janson into a large room with lots of Matt's, punching bags, dummy's, guns and knifes along with targets.

"Oooo" I said as my feet wandered to the wall of knifes. I had a talent for throwing knifes, and there was a set of them there. "Not so fast darling, you can't be trusted with those yet." Hearing that come from his mouth hurt. "What you think is going to stab you janson?!" I almost yelled at him now angry.

"Well kinda, listen just chill-" he tried but I cut him off. "No janson, I killed that guard because I needed to leave. I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to get attached to you, more than I already am..." I said the last part quietly. "Hurt? Me? Y/n you already did when you left with those gladers. I though you cared-"

NO. Janson I do care. That's why I want to leave, that's why I need to leave. You don't understand." I said holding back tears. "I'm sorry..." I said after he didn't respond and tears fell down my cheeks. "Hey, hey, don't cry." He said as soon as he seen me crying, all his anger faded away. He pulled me into a tight hug and stroked my hair gently.

I soon pulled away wiping my tears with my sleeve and he looked down at me while I looked up at him. My head found its way to his chest and I leaned on him. "I love you" I whispered snuggled up to him again. "I love you aswell y/n. But please, don't try to leave again" he said and I nodded as a response.

He smiled and leaned down slowly. Right as his lips touched mine the door opened. He quickly turned his head but didn't move from this position. Was he not hiding what we are anymore? Wait what are we?

"Uhh sorry boss... but Ava needs to speak to you." The guy in the doorway said awkwardly. Janson sighed and then looked back down to me. "Okay, give me a minute. I'm busy" he said and the man nodded leaving us to it. "So, where were we?" He said slamming his lips to mine.

The kiss was so heated but also so full of emotion. I never wanted it to end, but, it did. He pulled away with a huge smile on his face which made me smile too. His smile was so cute, I missed it more than anything. He stepped back from me and turned to the door. "I will send someone in to train with you today" he said with a smirk noticing my disappointment.

I frowned and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Sorry hun, duty calls." He said jokingly.

(After training)

I walked over to the shower I'm my room and looked in the mirror. I finally wasn't ashamed to, I didn't care anymore about what people thought. Me and janson loved each other, and after what happened with janson not pulling away from me when someone saw us...
it gave me the confidence I needed. I decided against going to see him after my showing and just decided to go to bed. Now that I think of it I hadn't seen Janson all day, besides our steaming kiss we shared in the morning and in training.

I blushed deep red thinking about him and how he felt about me. Fuck I loved this man more than anything. I would die for him if the day ever came...

The bed felt so empty, as always. But I soon fell asleep too thoughts of Janson filling my mind.

A/N~
(I'm so sorry, This is not edited at all because I wrote it on my phone and It's impossible to edit on a stupid phone. So there's probably a lot of misspelling, I apologize.)