~Bloody fist~

i woke up still in jansons arms, breathing in his manly sent. i ran my fingers threw his soft, greying hair as he grumbled opening his eyes. "good morning sleepy head." i said as he rubbed his eyes looking me up and down. "morning." he smirked back. he stood up after relising me from his arms. Then got himself ready for his day then walked me down to my room.

i sat down in my bed tired and boerd, it was really boring here and i didnt have any frineds, mostly everyone thought i was wired. I was looking forward to training with janson, he said tomorrow we will start. i also wished that janson would exsplane to me what this place is, but he wouldnt. a guard soon came in and brought me down to breakfast were i sat in the far corner like always. a group of five kids i hade never seen before walked in, janson follwoed behind them as they all sat down. "ok you all know the drill, hear your name get called you come with me." he said as he started calling names. he soon walked out with a group of kids behind him, i never really asked or wondered were they went, its not like he would tell me anyway.

one of the kids that i presume just got out of the maze stood up abrutly and walked over too the door, he tried to get out but the gaurds wouldnt let him. dumbass, no shit there not going to let you walk out. he tunred to go and sit back down, then lunged at the guard. all his frineds came running to get him away from the door. janson stormed in angrily and started to get pissed off at the kid. he noticed me sitting in the far corner without food, again. he sighed as he told the kid to go sit down and that he could trust him. of which the guy with dark hair who atacked the gaurds replied "can i?" with a sneer, upset face, This kid must know something.

I wanted to ask but I couldn't build up the courage. After breakfast I was brought back to my room. I didn't have anything to do, I sat down on my bed looking around the room for anything, anything at all. But of course, like before nothing, just those plains walls with nothing and more nothing. It kind of put me on edge about this place. I really did think janson was trying to help, but them again he was so secretive. It was now concerning me we're all these kids were going. I never thought of it, i just trusted janson that he was sending them to a good, safe place. I could never see him working with WCKD. He was a good man, I was sure of it... or was I? I realize I didn't know anything about him. I mean he could be a murderer before all of this, I don't know a single thing about this man. I just felt so safe around him, maybe because he apparently rescued me from WCKD. I wish I was never left alone to my thought, because now I'm think how janson could he evil. He would never do that, he's so nice to me. But then again he's secretive. He definitely had a hard job, i mean it can't be easy working in a world like this. Maybe I should just be grateful for being safe at the moment.

I sat in my bed thinking on and on about WCKD, and what they did to me, to all these kids. For what? No one ever told me any reason why. I decided I needed to get my mind off things. I stood up and walked over to the wall. I always punched the tree back in the maze. As much as it hurt, I liked it. The pain remained me that this really is my life, and I'm still alive. As bad as it seems it really was all I could think to do. I looked the wall up and down nothing but hard concrete. I pulled my fist back and drew at the wall. I punched it with a small amount of power and shook my hand off. Knocking the pain away. I sent a harder, but still not full force punch to the wall. I nearly felt anything, so I threw another one. Same amount of pain rushed over my fist as it started to turn red and the skin ripped up. I smile at it, "still no blood" I say to myself. I found myself doing that more than I would like to; taking to myself. It made me feel better, to know that I still had myself in that maze. I was the second one in the maze. Another guy named Leo was first. He was very kind. I felt bad for him. Spending  month alone. It must have sucked

I shook my hand once again drawing my arm back. Balling my hand into a tight fist. I threw it hard, full forced at the wall. Blood started to poor down my hand and I smiled to myself at the work I had down. Some blood smeared onto the wall. The rest down my arm, slowly falling to the floor. I hit the wall hard one more time, only this time it made a loud *band* noise. The door flew open to a guard staring at my blood fist then back to the wall. A dark red, Liquid, pooled at my feet as I sent him a smirk. He sighed as he looked down to the pool of blood. "Come on, let's go get you fixed up." He said as he waited for me to walk, but I stayed put. "Why? I'm fine, can't you see." I said as I wiped my fist off on my jeans. "No, y/n come on. Janson rules."
He said as I sighed in defeat, following close behind him down the hall.

We got half way to the med lab, when janson appeared infront of us. He looked at me confused then down to the blood on my arm, trailing his eye down the blood to my fist. "Y/n, what the hell?!!" He said angrily. "Why did you do that?" He questioned pointing at my hand. "I was bored." I shrugged. "That's not what you do when your bored, y/n." He said with a sigh. I smiled at him and continued walking toward him. "I got her from here. Thanks Alex." He said to the guard. "Let's go" he said as he grabbed your other wrist. "Really darling? Your bored so you hurry your self??" He said clearly pissed off.
"Yessir." I said as I followed him into the med lab.