~i will join you~

thanks to @villainstok for helping me think of an idea, much love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"why are you always starting shit, y/n?" Janson asked breathlessly panting, with sweat rolling down his handsome face. he stepped into the elevator and then looked me up and down. "I- was..." I started but Janson cut me off. "y/n, take it off." he took a big step towards me, pinning me in the corner. I slowly took the mask off, obeying Janson. "good girl." he said quietly with a smirk. my face blushed red as he pushed me more into the corner of the elevator. "now, tell me why you tried to leave. again."

"Janson, it's not like-" Janson cut me off again. "Don't bull shit me, tell me. now," he said aggressively grabbing my neck. "I'm sorry. please Janson I'm so sorry." I begged aimlessly. "I- I need to leave," I said looking away from him. My breath started to run short and I heard Janson chuckle. "I wasn't going to send you back into the maze. I won't let her," he said letting go of my neck. I gasped for air while Janson still had me in the corner. he backed away the smallest amount to press the top floor button on the elevator, before stepping back toward me

"y/n, look at me." he demented with a simple tone. my eyes met his wonderful ocean eyes as he just stared at me. he gently grabbed my face, looking at the blood on my face from the guard I killed. He then licked his finger and rubbed the splotch off before looking at the now-open door. "follow me." he said as he turned away from me and walked out of the now-opened elevator door. I walked behind him, taking in the surrounding I had never been in before. "where are we?" I asked jogging a bit to catch up with his large strides. "well, you can't just stay here as a... prisoner" he started.

"you need to join us, I know that you don't want to but it's that or a maze." he sighed turning to look at me. my face was red with anger, why would he even ask that. "absolutely not." I said and stepped away from him. "you don't have a choice." he said sternly. "yes I do, I'm leaving. if I leave I-" he cut me off quickly. "no, you saw for yourself. there is nothing out there. WCKD will find you, and put you in a maze again." he said looking at me harshly. "You're not leaving." was all he said before walking off.

he left me standing alone, with anger flowing through my body. A few guards soon came to get me, they escorted me back to my room. as soon as the door was shut tears started pouring down my face. I slowly slid down to the flood, my back against the cold wall. I knew that I couldn't leave and Janson was right: there is nothing out there. my mind started to wander, thinking out what the hell to do. I can't join them. Even if I don't have a choice, I can't. they ruined my life. 

But Janson is better than that, I know that for sure. He was forced into this, being as the world outside is not safe. he's trying to save people. It's not the best way, but I know he's a good person. so is Ava, she's just trying to help...

 I heard the large door creak open and I jumped up from my spot on the floor. a guard sat the food tray down on a small table in my room and then walked out. As soon as he was about to shut the door I spoke up. "Wait!" he slowly turned around and looked at me. "I need to talk to Janson." I said and he nodded for me to follow him. we walked down a few long hallways before he stopped at a door. He knocked slightly before opening it. Janson sat on a chair by a desk in the corner, when he turned and saw me standing there with a guard behind me he nodded at the guard. telling him to leave. 

he hesitantly walked out and shut the door behind him. "what do you need my dear?" he asked standing up from his desk. "I... I made up my mind." I said awkwardly fiddling with my hands. I looked up to see that smug smirk on his face once again. "and what would that be?" he questioned walking over to me. "I will join you," I said looking down at the floor. "Me? you mean WCKD." he asked confused. "no, you. not WCKD Janson. your not WCKD, I know you're not. and I'm not doing this for anyone but you." I said and finally looked up at him. i had tears pricking my puffy red eyes, and he gave me a look of forgiveness and love. "come here." he said and un crossed his arms from his chest.

I jumped into his arms without hesitation, breathing in the very missed sent of him. "I'm sorry." I whispered as tears slowly fell down my face. "why don't you stay here for a while, I think you need a break from everything." he said earning a nod from me. he released me and I noticed that his smug smirk had been removed from his face. in its place was a look full of love and care, something I had never seen him show before. "it's getting late, come lay down." he said walking over to his queen-sized bed.

after a while of clinging to his chest, I looked up to meet his gaze. "what will I do here?" I asked. "well it depends, I think a guard would be the best for you. I mean you killed a guard. without hesitation" he stated as he sat himself up so he was leaning against the bedboard. "I want to be with you. what is it exactly you do?" he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me on top of him. I rested my head on his chest, listening to the fall and rise of his breathing. "it's complicated. but either way, whatever you do you are still here. with me." he finished and I nodded. "get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow." he said getting up from his bed.

"where are you going?" he questioned looking up at him. "I have some things to take care of, I will be back." with that he walked out of the room, fixing his hair. I sighed quietly at the loneliness he left me in. but soon fell asleep, hoping I would wake up beside him. but at the same time, I found myself hating the idea of waking up at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- sorry for such a delay. i havent been feeling the best recently and im very stress. my mother has six broken ribs and i have been taking care of everhthing including her farm. its nit easy so im sorry. hope yall injoyed this byeeee.