~chaught~

(I am so so sorry for not writing I was in the hospital for a few days and it has been so stressful with everything that is going on in my life, thank you for reading and I love Yall.)

I sat in the cold metal chair, waiting for Janson to come and talk to me. as much as I wanted to punch him in his face again, I felt bad for doing it in the first place. but he did deserve it, or did I deserve it? I really didn't want to tell him anything, but somehow he knew I was lying. although he is WCKD, he would probably know if there was a city. i couldnt tell the truth, he will kill them, or worse, send them to a maze.

the door opened after an hour or so of waiting, and janson walked in. he held a sturn face as he sat down on the chair across the small table. "okay, y/n, lets try this again, shall we?" he asked looking me dead in the eyes. i just nodded my head and looked down to my lap. "where are they?" he asked once again. i thought for a moment before looking up at him, "there.. there going to the right arm. looking for a way out of WCKD." i admited

"smart kids, now, why did you leave? dont lie to me y/n." he said leaning back in his chair. "i was scared, i dont want WCKD to find me, then i find out you are WCKD..." i said turning ,my head to look at the concret wall. "I wont let them hurt you, i will never hurt you" janson siad leaning forward in his chair.

it was silent, i just nodded to him. "janson.. where am i?" i asked finally looking at him. "the last safe place on earth, theres nothing else left. i guess you saw that for yourself." he repiled standing up and motening for me to follow him. he walked you down a hall way, then opened a metal door for me. i walked into the room, then noteced a large window, walkimhg up to it. my jaw droped in shock at what i saw; a huge city, sorounded with big walls, made of metal, with lots of wepons. he walked up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"wh- how?" i said in shock and confusion. "WCKD is how." he stated simply pulling me close to him. he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. i buried my facwe in his chest, while wraping my arms around his stomach. "i missed you so much janson, im sorry." i cried to him. i felt his arms tighten around me, then he grabbed my chin. "dont be sorry, you were sacared, it okay." he said trying to comfort you to his best ablity. he moved his face closer to mine, as i did the same.

the moment his lips hit mine i melted, i cant even discribe how much ive missed his touch. i knew i should hate him, but i just couldnt. he made me so happy at times like this, when he was his kind self. "come on, lets get you to your room." he said leting go of me.

<———————->
My bed felt like a rock, with the thoughts racing threw my mind. So many about Jason others about my feelings and worries. My mind flashed back to the kiss we shared, I couldn't get him off my mind. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, his large hands touching my body. Everything about him was what I wanted, but he is WCKD. He is evil. I can't love him, he's the one that put me through all the pain and sorrow. But what if he had to? What if it was to save himself, maybe he was trying to help the world. What if he really ca-

"Fuck, y/n snap out of it" I said to myself grabbing my hair in a angry, balled up fist. "Why am I like this??!" I stated out loud in my dark, empty room. With a loud sigh, I threw myself back down on my bed. "Why??" I repeated over and over again. "Fuck" I groaned. I sat up and grabbed my backpack of my last items I have after this pandemic broke out. If it is a pandemic, I don't know at this point. I need to get out of here that's all I knew.

I swung my backpack over my back and then pulled out a small knife my dad had given me. The guards didn't know I hade it, stupid Jason. Why he didn't check my bag I don't know but makes it easier for me. I stood by my door until I heard foot steps. Hoping it was a guard to bring me food I held my open knife behind my back. There was a knock on the door before it opened slowly. The guard stood there with a tray of food in his hand, and i quickly sprung into action: Grabbing him by the neck and pulling him in.

I quickly wrapped my arm around his neck, fighting his every move to break free. "Stop moving and you won't die." I said quietly. He quickly stoped moving and put his hands up. I grabbed my knife tight in my hand and pushed it hard into his Templet. "Sorry" was all I whispered under my breath before I took the small hand gun from him and the electrical gun all guards carry.

I felt bad killing him but I also need to get the hell out of here. Janson was going to be the death of me. I need to leave. As i trailed the long corridors of the large building I thought more about Janson. Maybe he was truly trying to help us...
The alarms started going off and I picked up my phase to a run. They must have found the body in my room. I need to get out before Janson locks the doors.

"Emergency lock down." I heard on the loud speakers that no one couldn't see. With my gun in hand I took a deep breath before opening the door to the lab room. I knew there would be a WCKD suit in there that I could put on.

After I found the guard suit and put it on I made my way to the elevators. The elevator soon arrived and I hurriedly pressed the button to floor one. Hoping it would lead out. Just as the door came to a stop a foot popped in: stoping the elevator. It slowly opened again and janson was standing there. With that smug smirk and his gun raised.

A/n- cliffhanger ooooo. Also this chapter hurt to write all the mean stuff about him. It killed me fr, and made me sound like a Thomas fan💀🤮✋✋
And once again thank you for reading and sorry if it's not edited I wrote this at 2 am on my phone