Page 1|The Encounter

TODOROKI'S POV

           'I can't take it anymore.' I thought to myself, standing on the edge of the bridge. I closed my eyes as I took a step closer, allowing my body to go limp. 'I'm finally free.' "Why would you do such a horrid thing?" A soft voice asked. "Who are you?" I asked the voice. "I am Xiomara," the voice replied. "Now, Shoto, why did you try to kill yourself?" The Xiomara Lady continued. I opened my eyes to see hazel orbs starting back at me. "I can't handle it anymore. The abuse, the pure hatred in his eyes when I'm in his presence... I just can't..." I trailed off as silent tears rolled down my cheeks. I don't know why, but I feel connected to this woman. The connection definitely wasn't Touya-Level, but certainly higher than Endeavor-Level.

I felt a sharp pain in my wrists as I screamed out. "Shoto?. . . oto? SHOTO!" The woman screamed. I guess I zoned out a bit there. "You're..." She muttered. "What? What am I?" The pain in my wrists settled down. "You're the chosen one..." She muttered once more. 'How did no-one hear anything? Especially when I screamed.' "Come with me," She said. Before I could even react, I blinked and was in a whole other room. It had a long, silver table, with many people sitting at it. " I found him."