Page 6|Hawks

Øn thê phønê

Hawks<>Shoto

Heyyyy Sho?

Keigo

You remember when I visited and sorta flirted with

Fuyumi?

Keigo, what did you do?

And you dumped melted candle wax on me and it

went all over me?

Keigo, I'm in the middle of class and you know that.

Please get to the point.

My keycard sorta, just a teenie-tiny bit, got

destroyed. And I was going to help with

training today.

Hold on.

TODOROKI'S POV

I glanced over at Aizawa and he replied with a nod. "I'm tired anyways so, free period," He announced. I walked out the classroom calmly, before I started running towards he gate. I quickly hung up on him, because I was about to let him in. I got to the gate only to see a Keigo Tamaki doing the chicken dance. 'Was this a trick?' I questioned myself. "Keigo, let's go, lunch is in 15 minutes!" I shouted, betting his attention. He ran through the gate and hugged me. "Hello to you too," I chuckled. We walked to the lunch room, stopping when we saw the rest of the Emosquad and Katsuki. "Hey Chicken Man! Hands on my boyfriend!" Katsuki shouted. "And our Mother!" Momo shouted, receiving hums of approval. "He's my brother!" Keigo remarked. "What do you guys want for lunch? My treat," I changed the subject. "Your definition of 'My treat' is you not eating, but still paying. So, no." Jiro explained. We finally reached the cafeteria, and split up. 'Yami, Jiro, and I got us a table, Katsuki and Yaomomo got the food, Keigo paid, and Shinso added more cat videos to his playlist.

A blonde guy came to our table I guess to mess with us, judging by the smirk on his face. "Well, well, well. Look who we gave here," He began pointing at me. "Hello, my name is Shoto Todoroki, and yourself?" I asked intrigued. "Listen here, just because you're Endeavor's son, it doesn't mean that you can walk around like you own the place," He shouted, causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at us. "Mr. Neito, you are causing a scene while I'm eating, so if you were to please excuse yourse-" "Don't tell me what to do you scar faced freak!" He cut me off. Gasps and coughs were heard throughout the cafeteria. 'This bastard did not just cut me off.' I fumed and stood up glaring at him. "Pardon me, SIR." I glared at him. "Listen Shakespeare, my name isn't 'Sir', it's Monoma Neito." He snarled. "Listen Monoma I said my name isn't Shakespeare, I just said that my name was Shoto Todoroki. And I am trying to leave so I don't slit open your throat and cut your vocal cords, leaving you alive, just unable to speak. Leaving you to suffer, so, Monoma, pardon me." I whispered to him. Noticed him shiver and leave, so I grabbed my stuff and left.