Page 3|Identity

TODOROKI'S POV

           A woman that deeply resembled my mother, Rei, entered the room, along with a man that looked like him. My eyes met with the Endeavor-Lookalike's turquoise orbs for a split second before everything went black.

           I woke up in hospital-like room before one of my parents' doppelgangers started speaking. "Oh your finally awake! You've been out for 20 minutes! Might I asked what happened back there?" "I can't talk to strangers Miss." "I'm your mother, Usana, darling." 'Am I going crazy?' "And he is-" "Itaime, your father." 'I'm definitely out of it' "No, no you are not. You supposed to be gone, a-and you are definitely not my father!." I panicked.

           They looked at each other and Sighedbefore Mrs. Usana began speaking. "So you see... 12 years ago, you were born to afamily that loved you dearly, though, your birth along with your parents'marriage were unlawful so they planted you in the womb of Rei Todoroki.Mrs. Usana paused before looking at Mr. Itaime, who nodded in response,before he started talking. "So, like, basically what she said, the fact thatyou are a prince, demon, angel, humantribrid, you have a two headed dragon, more on that later, um, and you have athird quirk." 'Straight to the point.' "I have a third quirk?!" "Yes, Itis called Savior. You can transform into an angel and the quirk allows you to healothers, fly, and see one's ultimate desire. Healing others takes a bit ofenergy from you so get enough sleep every day. Appearance wise, you will have wings,you can make them any size, you will also have horns, and a halo." "That's alot to take in." "Hold on, take it in when I'm finished. " "You're not done?!""Almost. Anyways remember how you have a spirit animal? Yeah, they're a twoheaded dragon. The left head is Zalam, a real feisty one if your rude. The lefthead is Serene, she is a real kind hearted dragon. They are veryprotective of you too. I am finished now." He said getting up for water. "Wouldyou like to meet them?" Mrs. Usana said. "Zalam and Serene? Yes please." I responded, getting up and following her into a place called 'The Prince's Protectors'. While we were walking in I decided to ask some questions. "Mrs. Usana, why are there symbols on my wrists? And why am I the Chosen One? What is this place?" "Those are a lot of questions. Okay, first, You can call me 'Mom', of course when your ready, Second, those symbols let people recognize your power and authority, you can hide my just thinking about hiding them, Third, you are the Chosen One because the universe knows that you have the sanity, strength, and determination for it, And this is what we call The Silver City." She replied. She pushed open a huge door revealing Zalam and Serene. We played for a bit, and then I had to go back to the living hellhole. "Okay now Shoto, you have to go. It's been about 28 minutes on Earth, so you probably never missed anything major. Bye!!"

That was the last the I heard before I was suddenly in front of my door.

A/N: When the woman said "So you see..." I wasn't tryna copy Dhar Mann so please, whatever Dhar Mann followers, don't attack me.