The Big Leagues

Hi, everybody, I'm back and ready for more adventures for Static and Magnetta. I was happy to see that a lot of people loved the first season of my version of Static Shock. This season will have some episodes that will be emotional and heartbreaking for some of you. It'll also reveal what new powers Magnetta will develop. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the first episode of Season 2. This episode will have a few surprises that you probably didn't expect. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Static Shock and its characters. They belong to DC and Dwayne McDuffie. I only own Ruby Hawkins/Magnetta and my Bang Baby OCs.

The Big Leagues

There was a Farmer's Market with people walking around and picking some fruits or vegetables and flowers. There was a couple with a baby strapped on the woman's chest as the woman was going through a box of oranges.

"Uh, yes, we are like, totally organic." The man said as his wife grabbed an orange and looked at him while the baby was trying to grab the orange from the woman's hand.

A middle-aged woman was looking at a bunch of flowers with an African American man standing next to her.

"I want begonias, uh, some orchids and..." The woman said with a smile as she pointed at some of the flowers.

"(Gasp) Oh, what are those?" The woman asked as she pointed her finger at a bouquet of flowers.

An old man grabbed a pink box and held it at an African American woman.

"There you go, fresh blinces." The man said as the woman was about to grab it.

However, Ferret reached his arms through the tent, ripping a hole, and grabbed the box.

"Blinces? I love blinces." Ferret said with a smile as he jumped off the tent and landed on the ground.

Ferret ran around the Farmer's Market grabbing a woman's bag, an orange from a box, and a jar from an old woman as everyone screamed in fear.

"It's a Bang Baby!" A man screamed.

Ferret stopped and sniffed the air.

"Sport-scent deodorant. (Sniffle) Mint toothpaste. (Sniffle) A hint of ionized oxygen." Ferret said.

"And there's another one." Ferret said as he sniffed the air again.

"Strawberry perfume. (Sniffle) Also mint toothpaste. (Sniffle) And the perfume coming from the person's neck." Ferret said.

He gasped in fear as he could tell who they were.

"Static and Magnetta!" Ferret yelled in fear as he looked up to see Static and Magnetta flying toward him.

"Guess I better stay downwind next time." Static said with a smirk.

"And I guess I better take it easy on the perfume next time." Magnetta said with a smirk as they flew down and chased Ferret.

Ferret dropped the stuff he stole and ran away in fear as he went through a tent, ripping a hole in the tent, and spilling some boxes of oranges. Scaring an African American man who dropped a box in fear as he saw Ferret running away with Static and Magnetta flying through the hole.

"Sorry, sir!" Magnetta said to the man as she and Static kept chasing Ferret through the Farmer's Market.

"Uch. Uh, roger that, air command. We are in pursuit of the bogey and closing in." Static said to his fist, pretending to be a pilot.

Ferret looked behind him and saw Static and Magnetta catching up to him as he got on all fours and ran faster. Ferret screeched to a stop at a bag of fruits. He grabbed two apples and two pears as he tried to throw them at Static and Magnetta. The two Bang Baby heroes stopped when they saw a couple of fruits being thrown at them. Static lifted his legs up and used his Static Saucer as a shield to avoid getting hit by two apples. While Magnetta surrounded herself in a magnetic field that repelled two pears thrown at her.