Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

That night, Talon was kneeling on the roof of the Dakota Mall as she looked through the sunroof.

(This scene takes place from 8:55-9:05.)

Talon opened the sunroof and flew inside the Mall as she landed on the floor. After she landed inside, an explosion came from the wall with smoke coming out as Talon gasped and leaned back a little. Once the smoke cleared, it revealed Four Arms inside the Mall with his two right fists out as he punched through the wall, leaving a big hole. Talon looked at her boyfriend with a frown and her hands on her hips.

"You're taking this 'breaking and entering' business way too literally." Talon said with a frown as Four Arms stood up straight and looked at her.

"Sorry, it was the only way inside without triggering the security systems." Four Arms said as he stood next to the hole in the wall while looking at Talon.

Suddenly, Talon sniffed the air as she smelled something that made her feel disgusted.

"Ew, what is that smell?" Talon said with a disgusted expression as she covered her nose.

Four Arms and Talon heard something as they turned around to see a sewer lid spinning around on the floor before falling down. Then, they saw Seaswift pop out of the hole that was in front of Talon and Four Arms as he was covered in sewer water.

"Hi, guys. I snuck in through a sewer pipe." Seaswift said as he got out of the hole and walked toward Talon and Four Arms.

"Good one, Seaswift. No one would ever think someone would sneak into the Mall through the sewers." Four Arms said with a smile.

"(Sigh) men." Talon said with a monotone expression.

"Remind me again why we're here, Four Arms?" Talon asked as she looked at Four Arms.

"Well, you see, there's this new video game that I wanna get which will be at the game store in the Dakota Mall. I wanna get it before it's sold out, plus I don't want to wait in an awfully long line." Four Arms explained.

"Now, let's go." Four Arms said as he ran away with Seaswift running after him while Talon flew after the two boys.

They ran/flew toward a game store and stopped with Talon landing next to Four Arms as they stood in front of the store. Four Arms walked quietly toward the door and opened it. He looked both ways before waving his hand to signal Talon and Seaswift that the coast was clear. Four Arms, Talon, and Seaswift walked inside the store while looking around to keep a look out for two certain superheroes. As they continued walking around in the store, Four Arms looked to his right and saw the new video game that he wanted.

"Aha, there it is." Four Arms said as he pointed his finger at the game which was revealed to be New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Four Arms walked toward the game case from the shelf and grabbed it.

"I've been dying to play this game for a long time." Four Arms said with a smile as he turned around to face Talon and Seaswift while looking at the game.

"I can see that." Talon said.

"Quick, let's get out of here before Static and Magnetta show up." Seaswift said as he waved his hand to signal them to get out of the store.

"Too late!" Magnetta's voice said as the three Bang Baby villains looked up to try and find Static and Magnetta.

Suddenly, Four Arms saw the video game floating out of his hand and up into the air.