Pop's Girlfriend

Pop's Girlfriend

One day at Dakota Union High, Ruby and Allie were in the hallway as Ruby was telling Allie about Robert meeting another woman and going out for dinner tonight along with getting dressed. Robert has often felt sad about his brother and wife's death for years. But after meeting a woman named Trina. He started to fall in love with her and they started dating as it started to make him feel happy. Ruby was happy for her uncle that he finally found someone who made him happy like Jean did and she supports his relationship with Trina.

"When Uncle Robert came home last night, he was walking on air." Ruby explained with a smile as she opened her locker and put her book in her locker while looking at Allie, who was standing next to her right.

"I've never seen him this happy before Aunt Jean died." Ruby said with a smile as she closed her locker while still looking at Allie.

"Wow. Nice to know that he's finally dating someone." Allie said with a smile.

"Do you think he's serious about this woman, Trina?" Allie asked.

"Sure sounds like it. In fact, he wanted me to wear a dress and heels for dinner tonight." Ruby said.

"But as long as Uncle Robert is happy, so am I." Ruby said with a smile as she turned around and was about to walk away before she bumped into someone's backpack that was in front of her.

It revealed Royce Axelrod who was standing in front of Ruby with his back facing her. He turned around to look at Ruby with a stern expression as his best friend, Frankie D'Amico stood next to him.

"Sorry, Royce. I didn't see you." Ruby said as she put her hands close to her chest while looking at Royce.

"Watch where you're going, girly." Royce said rudely as he looked at Ruby.

"I said I was sorry." Ruby said with a frown as she looked at Royce.

"Oh, you wanna throw, huh?" Royce asked as he got close to Ruby's face and glared at her with Ruby glaring at him back.

Ruby and Royce glared at each other for a few seconds, until they heard Frankie.

"Ahem, Royce." Frankie said nervously as Royce looked at Frankie.

Frankie motioned his eyes and jerked his thumb behind him to point at the Principal looking at them sternly with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. After looking at the Principal, Royce turned back to look at Ruby.

"You just caught a break, Ruby." Royce said sternly as he poked Ruby's chest before walking away while looking at Ruby.

"I could see how this would turn out in the yearbook, 'Royce Axelrod, most likely to be sent upstate.'" Allie said as she glared at Royce.

"Tell me about it. He's just as bad as Aron." Ruby said with a frown as she and Allie watched Royce leave.

Royce Axelrod was known for engaging in petty theft like shoplifting. While Frankie was not as keen on petty crimes as Royce. Frankie wished he could be stronger against his friend, but remained pretty much a walkover. This reminded Ruby of Aron and Dwayne since Aron did thievery like Royce and Dwayne didn't have the courage to stand up against his stepbrother like Frankie couldn't stand up to Royce.

A few hours later, Static was in the phone booth, talking to Robert while Magnetta was standing outside as she waited for Static.

'You and Ruby have known for over a week that Trina's coming over, Virgil, and while Ruby's room is all cleaned, your room's still a mess.' Robert said through the phone.

"Come on, pops. My room's clean." Static said on the phone.

However, it was a lie as Robert was inside Virgil's room and it was an absolute mess.