Power Play

Power Play

In the Abandoned Gas Station of Solitude, Richie was playing superhero. While Allie sat in a chair next to a desk with two computers as she watched Richie playing.

"Evil, sinister tentacles threaten to strangle the fair city of Dakota. But fear not. For today, a new champion is born." Richie narrated as he put on a red mask, and a belt, and stood on an old chair with his fists up.

He was also wearing a red sweatshirt as a cape and was wearing gloves. Richie jumped onto a rolling table and pretended to fly as the table rolled through the room with Richie imitating air whooshing.

"Soaring through the sky, our young hero spots trouble on the ground." Richie narrated as he dropped and landed on the ground.

"Alright, Dr. Insidious, your plan to destroy the world with your mondo gravity ray is over." Richie said as he got up, grabbed a broom, and jumped toward the area where Allie was watching.

"Armed with his awesome electro quarterstaff, he makes quick work of the evil doctor's heinous henchmen." Richie narrated as the spun the broom and swiped it in the air a few times.

"Whoosh! Ksst! Whoop!" Richie yelled as he threw the broom away, pretending to lose his 'staff.'

"Aah! My staff!" Richie yelled in fear as he put his hands on the ground and rolled before he kneeled on the floor while making sounds of lasers firing.

"Dodging death rays, he makes a desperate dive for the control panel." Richie narrated as he jumped toward the desk where Allie was sitting as she rolled the chair away to avoid him getting hit.

Richie jumped out of the desk, landed on his hands, and landed on his knees close to a machine.

"If he can reach it, he, he..." Richie narrated until he saw something.

"Uh, how long have you two been there?" Richie asked nervously as he saw Static and Magnetta levitating in front of him.

Static was sitting on his Static Saucer while Magnetta was levitating in front of Static with a smile on her face.

"We came in at 'heinous henchmen.'" Static said with a smile as he tried not to laugh.

"So you could say that we've been watching for a while." Magnetta said.

"At least I'm not the only one who was watching Richie playing superhero." Allie said as she got off the chair and walked toward Static and Magnetta.

"Why didn't you say anything? Especially you, Allie?" Richie asked.

"I wanted to see how it turned out." Static said as he got off his Static Saucer and landed on the machine while folding his Static Saucer and putting it in his pocket.

"As for me and Allie, we didn't want to ruin your superhero moment." Magnetta said as he landed next to Static with her white magnetic aura disappearing.

"Eh, very funny." Richie said with an annoyed tone as he walked away while taking his gloves off.

"Don't worry, Richie. No hard feelings." Magnetta said with her hands up as she walked off of the machine and stood next to Allie.

"(Laugh) I'm sorry, Rich. But, hey, man, it's no big deal." Static said as Richie took off his belt.

"Sometimes, I still pretend to be Green Lantern." Static said as he fired purple electric bolts from his hands at the machine.

"Hail, Guardians of the Universe!" Static said in a deep voice as the machine lifted him up with Richie, Magnetta, and Allie looking at him.

"And there were times when I used to pretend to be Vixen." Magnetta said.