Confused

My feet felt the sandy ground beneath as the summer air brushed against my body. I heard the waves crashing on the shore and the laughter of children playing by the shallow waters. I watched the distant yachts and jet skis zooming on the water, it was a relaxing and beautiful sight. I inhaled a the fresh air and slowly let it out.

"Ian." A woman suddenly walked in front of me, wearing a bikini with seashell prints that flaunted her curves that made me stare in awe at her.

My eyes slowly looked up from her feet until I saw of her long flowing ginger hair parted to one side, she had big sunglasses resting on her cute nose and her lips were formed into a smile.

"I-I-Uh." I stuttered, it was then that I knew who she was: Brittni Barger, my longtime friend and costar in our videos. She looked different, or maybe I haven't seen her in a bikini yet, "H-Hey, B-Britt."

"How's it going?" She said, "Enjoying the view?"

"Y-yeah." I replied. But I really dunno what she was referring to, it could be either the view of the beach or her sexy curves. Britt is my girl best friend, we would always hang out whenever our shooting wrapped. I feel confident with her, like I can be myself when I'm around her.

"You don't seem to enjoy it." She giggled then reached out her hand, "Come, let's take a walk."

I took her hand and she began walking along the shore with her hands enveloped around mine. I decided to follow, watching her hair gracefully danced against the wind as she treaded the waves. Our fingers intertwined, she gently rubbed her thumb on my hand like everytime I needed comfort.

"Britt, where are we going?" I asked as we ran.

"I don't know, really." She softly said. Then suddenly she let go of my hand and began to run away.

"Hey, where are you going?" I said, feeling something missing the moment she let go.

"Let's just run around. Catch me if you can, bitch!" She yelled joyfully as she got a little further.

I smirked, "What are you playing at?" I giggled then chased after her. She knew I was running behind her and she shrieked then quickened her pace, laughing loudly as we ran along the shore.

"Come on, tubby." She said.

"Call me tubby eh? You ginger." I said and sprinted after her, "Heeeeere's Andrew!" I leapt and my arms wrapped around her waist.

"Let me go!" She laughed, playfully slapping my arms.

"You gotta do better than that! MWAHAHAHA!" I replied. I felt a tingling sensation once my chest made contact with her back.

Her nails dug into my arms, "Arrrgh!" I grunted, loosening my grip around her, "No fair!"

Britt turned around to face me, "Are you ready for this, bowly?" She posed like a wrestler, trying to make out an intimidating face.

"Bring it on, orange-head." I taunted.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrow, "Orange-head? That's the lamest name I've ever heard."

"Whatever, come at me bro!" I spread out my arms. She charged at my with all she got. Britt jumped up and wrapped her arms around me, laughing uncontrollably as we fell on the sand caused by the uneven weight. I landed first with her on top of me, we were both laughing like there's no tomorrow. I gave her a bear hug and not letting go.

The waves crashed on my body, splashing us with beach water. "Whoaaa! that's cold!" I shivered however not loosening my grip around Britt, "Had enough?" I asked.