FOUR.

THEE IT GIRLS 💆🏾‍♀️
( SHILOH, SEVYN, MORGAN, CINDI )

sevyn
hello my loves
sevyn
my brother has copped the tickets 🤞🏾

morgan
FINALLY
morgan
was beginning to think he was lying

cindi
look at kamari coming thru like the gem
he is

sevyn
he is not a gem, he's just a man
who happens to have connections.

shiloh
tickets for what 🧍🏽‍♀️

cindi
this bitch could be dory for all we know
cindi
shy you stay forever forgetting things 😭

shiloh
i have a lot on my mind 🥲

morgan
that big forehead of yours

shiloh
okay ntm now 🙂

sevyn
tickets for the england vs ukraine
game

shiloh
ohhhh
shiloh
who are we supporting again i'm still
new to this football thing

morgan
girl... england 😭

sevyn
shiloh babe do your research so you
can be a proper wag

cindi
i'm saying

shiloh
who said i want to be a wag...

morgan
when you see those fine ass men...
you will change your mind. trust.

cindi
that's fair

sevyn
you guys better be ready when i come
to your houses istg 🔥🔥🔥🔥
LIKED BY SHILOH AND TWO OTHERS

SHILOH SIGHED CONTENTLY AS SHE SAT DOWN in the seat allocated to her, courtesy of Sevyn's brother, Kamari

SHILOH SIGHED CONTENTLY AS SHE SAT DOWN in the seat allocated to her, courtesy of Sevyn's brother, Kamari. Though she didn't know much about football, she was excited to be here. "Okay, but where are the players? It's freezing out here," Cindi groaned, subbing her hands on her arms to keep herself warm.

The weather was as typical as British weather could get; the sun was out but it was still chilly. "They come out in like fifteen minutes to warm up, and you should've worn a heavier jacket," Sevyn informed her, lightly scolding the girl for her choice of clothing.

Shiloh laughed at the two, scrolling on her phone as she waited for the players to step onto the pitch. In all fairness, she didn't really mind who won, as long as she didn't have to put up with her own brother belling her phone to complain about referees and whatnot.

She looked at her notifications to see she had two messages from Trent.

trenty bae
sorry i didn't reply, i'm a little busy today

trenty bae
i'll make it up to you tho 😊

She smiled at the messages, hearting them to let him know that she's seen them. Meanwhile, Trent was in the locker room, cheesing at the notification of Shiloh liking his message.

He'd only known her for about a week, but they got along surprisingly well. Usually he'd have blocked any number that found his, but there was something about her that he found interesting. Plus, she matches his energy, a huge win for him.

"Look at him smiling at his phone," Jude scoffed with a smile, throwing an empty plastic cup at Trent, who flinched slightly as it hit his phone.

"Shut up, man."

"Is it her? The one who added you by accident?" Bukayo asked, taking a look over Trent's shoulder.

"Bro, move," Trent groaned but with a smile on his face, pushing Bukayo away from him.

"Is she pregnant?" Mason winked at Trent, knowing exactly how to rile him up.

"You're not funny."

"I'm fucking hilarious, mate."

─── ༉‧₊˚✧ ───

"Hold on, because why am I not seeing my husband Jadon Sancho in this lineup? Southgate must be wanting to catch these hands for real..." Cindi muttered, looking at her phone in disgust.

There was just under half an hour to go until kick off and the girls had just realised that they hadn't checked the line up. Shiloh took a look at Cindi'a phone, and lo and behold, was the said Jadon Sancho on the bench.

"I don't even know who these men are," she mumbled. "They could be walking last me in the street and I wouldn't know 'em."

"Here, I'll show you pictures and we'll all say our favourites," Morgan offered. "Mine is Bukayo, an absolute starboy and a sweetheart─── just look at that smile! Ugh, I wanna squeeze his cheeks." She gushed, her cheeks slightly reddening as she showed Shiloh pictures of Bukayo.

"He's so pocket sized," Shiloh laughed.

"This is Jadon Malik Sancho, my husband after Bryson Tiller," Cindi smiled, showing photos of a very fine looking lightskin. "Oh?" Shiloh quirked.

"Exactly, girl."

"And last but not least," Sevyn sighed happily. "My man, my man, my man! Dr Marcus Rashford MBE, also known as Meek Meals." She added, showing a tall looking gentleman on her phone.

"Suddenly I'm screaming Sweet Caroline..." Shiloh muttered.

"Okay now you have to pick one, scroll through and see who catches your eyes," Morgan implied, handing over her phone for shiloh to scroll through each of their photos.

"Hm, no, no, definitely not," She mumbled to herself.

"Now hold on a minute... Who is this fine specimen?" She asked, holding the phone up to display a picture of Trent Alexander-Arnold.

"That, my baby sister, is Trent. I can't even lie, his locs made him a thousand times more fine," Cindi smiled.

At the mention of the name Trent, Shiloh's eyebrows raised, but then again, there's thousands of Trents in the world.

"Look, there he is warming up," Sevyn pointed out.

Shiloh followed her outstretched arm to see the same man kicking a ball with someone she learnt was Jude Bellingham.

Hm, she thought. Trent.

─── notes.
slow burn but its worth it!

guys i'm sooooo back in my
nba era prepare to be SICK of me