SIX.

"HEY BABIES, WELCOME BACK!" Sevyn squealed as she sat on the cushion on the floor, alongside Shiloh. "It's been a hot minute but I've finally made enough time to make a new video and... I have my baby Shiloh with me today!"

Shiloh waved to the camera with a huge smile, turning her attention back to Sevyn as she spoke. "So today's basically going to be another catch up session but with questions that you guys have asked via the Q and A on my Instagram story."

"Enough chit chat, let's start! Um, first question is: who is most likely to drunkenly confess their feelings for someone?"

Shiloh immediately looked away, as Sevyn slowly moved her eyes to look at the girl. "I feel targeted."

"Can you believe we're all just trying to have a nice time at a friend's party and this idiot is typing for her life for a boy. Not even a man, a boy!" Sevyn laughed.

"Okay, enough! I still see that moment in my nightmares," Shiloh groaned.

"Right, next question, who is your celebrity crush?" Sevyn read out from her phone. "Ooh, okay so I have very many, because I fall that easily. But I think as of now, I'f have to say either Jayson Tatum or Dev Patel."

"Oh, the taste is immaculate," Shiloh hi-fived her. "I rotate mine on a daily basis, but my friends have recently introduced me to one of the finest specimen I have ever seen... Mr Trent Alexander-Arnold, I am free Wednesdays and Saturdays," She smirked at the camera. "To be fair, I'm not sure if it's a crush or not because I only just found out about him, but... he's cute!"

"When you two become an item, I expect my credits," Sevyn informed her. "Okay, next question, what are your opinions on those huge red boots?"

"Ugly, a monstrosity to this Earth, shouldn't have been created, need to be burned," Shiloh answered with zero hesitation.

"I— pop off twin!"

─── ༉‧₊˚✧ ───

The two continued to answer questions until Sevyn felt like she had enough content to upload, and whilst she edited the video and posted a sneak peak on her story, Shiloh put on 10 Things I Hate About You and got the pair some snacks.

Sevyn was editing on her MacBook as Shiloh watched the film, occasionally scrolling through her phone and answering some messages or posting on her story.

As she was about to put her phone down, an notification from Trent had her suddenly sitting upright with a huge smile on her face.

"Bro, don't do that, I thought something happened then," Sevyn exhaled, grabbing at her chest as she calmed down.

"Sorry." Shiloh's apology was rushed as she typed back and forth with Trent, feeling her cheeks get warm at anything he said.

LIKED BY OHNOSHARKY AND OTHERSSHILOHSSTORY i'm actually beyond embarrassed at how quickly i allowed this guy to affect me

SHILOHSSTORY i'm actually beyond embarrassed at how quickly i allowed this guy to affect me...

VIEW COMMENTS !

USER shy in her public spam era !
PINNED

USER eii father bernard 😭😓😭😓

USER ANOTHER MAN? 🤨
SHILOHSSTORY 😅😅😅

KAIDESTGERMAINE come again?
SHILOHSSTORY can you not read? smh how am i related to you 😒
KAIDESTGERMAINE you tap out every time i put you in a chokehold, don't make me drive over to yours rn....
USER 😭😭😭

REALMORGZ is this about trent x
USER name sounds mad familiar icl
SHILOHSSTORY yes..... hear me out

SEVYNEIGHTNINE go girl get that dddddddd 🥰💗🥰💗🥰💗
USER no sev we can't encourage her 😔

USER guys we're about to relive deno part 3783829 ! 😄
SHILOHSSTORY ENOUGHHHHHH

SHILOHSSTORY should i face reveal to him yes or yes ? 🤔
USER HE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ?????? girl.

notes.
why's the easter break going so
bloody fast for....