FOURTEEN.

trenty bae

shiloh
trent

trenty bae
i didn't do anything

shiloh
?

trenty bae
oh
trent
idk you full named me so i thought
i was in trouble

shiloh
😭😭😭
shiloh
no i was just going to ask
if i could call you at like... 9pm?
today?

trenty bae
why...

shiloh
something is happening and i
need you to be available then

trenty bae
if it's against the law then i'm out
i have a reputation to uphold 🙏🏽

shiloh
reputation as what?

trenty bae
something.

shiloh
it's not against the law 🤗

trenty bae
then you can call me at 9

shiloh
great!
shiloh
also since we're bffs and i have
a passion for oversharing
shiloh
i've been talking to this guy for like
literally almost every day for two weeks

trenty bae
oh?

shiloh
mhm
shiloh
he's so cute he makes me giggle
and kick my feet i want to bite his arm

trenty bae
🤨

shiloh
you know what i mean

trenty bae
that's nice to hear
trenty bae
must be a lucky guy 🙂
trenty bae
i'll find his address trust 😇

shiloh
LMAO
shiloh
you're my one and only 😚

trenty bae
that's much better

BEFORE SHILOH KNEW IT, ten o'clock was fast approaching. She was at a kickback that her and a few mutual friends were invited to, but none of her girls were here with her, meaning she was stuck with the people she knew only from having them on Snapchat.

There was another reason why she was antsy and on edge: Deno was at the party. She didn't know he would be there until a mutual friend of theirs posted him up in one of the rooms, and she made sure to stay well clear of that room. Or anywhere that he may go. Which resulted in her kicking it back with random people.

"Shiloh, babe, you look tense," Nadia motioned, a frown on her face. "Do you want me to get you anything?"

Nadia was one of those people that you met and instantly clicked with. It's funny how her and Shiloh's first conversation was about how attractive their lecturer was.

"No, I'm good, Nads. Thank you though," Shiloh pointed to the half empty drink in her hand, not wanting to push herself to drink so that she could stay alert if anything happened.

─── ༉‧₊˚✧ ───

Roughly an hour later, Shiloh was beginning to get bored. All around her there was weed, alcohol, and drunk people making out with each other. This was the type of shit she'd see in an American tv show or something like that.

Just as if someone new she was about to leave the party, Shiloh looked towards the stairs of the house she was in to see none other than Deno making his way down. And with him was his group of homeboys and a few random girls that Shiloh had never seen before.

"Oh, fuck me," the girl mumbled, excusing herself from the group of people she was with, grabbing her things and a shot that was in front of her, heading to the back door.

She didn't know if she avoided her ex's gaze or not, but she wasn't taking the chance of him coming near her at all.

Unlocking her phone and searching for Trent's contact, Shiloh weaved her way through the masses of bodies around her, the thumping sound of the music not helping her case.

"Please pick up, please, please, please..." she mumbled, holding the phone to her ear as she continued making her way, listening to the dialling tone.

Suddenly the call connected and Shiloh let out a breath of relief.

"If I knew you were gonna facetime me, I would've prepared myself," a clear, raspy Liverpool accent sounded from her phone.

Almost as if it was a reflex action, Shiloh removed her phone from her ear to look at her screen, seeing that she did in fact facetime Trent.

Trent Alexander-Arnold, that was.

"What the fuck?"

notes
surprise shawty!

guys trent's new hair i am
frothing at the mouth idc what
anyone says i love it !!!!