Chapter 1

- -
.
.
.
.
Niragi's pov

I was exhausted killing traitors, so I wanted to smoke. While getting my cigarette, I remembered what Hatter told me.

"take care of Chishiya. He might escape again. Or maybe kill us." that's what Hatter told me. So I looked around if chishiya is there, but he's not. Yeah, I don't want being told by others except to Aguni, but I have to. I wanted to kill Chishiya for a long time. But I just can't. So I ran faster to his room but he's not there too. And the rooftop comes to my mind. So I checked there too.

I saw him at edge of the rooftop maybe sitting or... escaping? "Hey! What are you doing? Escaping again? Chishiya shuntarou?" I said to him teasingly. "If I said no will you believe me?" He replied to me.

"of course not! I'm not stupid to believe you. You already tried to escape once." I can't hold it anymore and point my gun on his chin, making his face lift up. "I should bring you to Hatter. If the last time you weren't killed, maybe this time you will be." I told him and put my tongue out.

chishiya's pov

Niragi brought me to Hatter. I know that I can be killed. But I don't care at all. I tried to explain myself even though it was just a waste of Saliva. "I was just sitting at the edge of the rooftop. I wasn't escaping." I explained.

"oh, SHUT THE FUCK UP! CHISHIYA!" Niragi yelled, but I suddenly chuckled. Well fuck. "looks like I'm screwed." I told him. "of course you are!" Niragi was red of angerness. I want to laugh, laugh, laugh, and laugh.

"STOP!" Hatter Yelled and looks like he's planning something. "I won't kill you chishi-" Niragi cut him off "What!? He should be dead! It is part of the rules! DEATH TO TRAITORS!" Niragi was really angry. I couldn't help it anymore so I chuckled once again.

"you're Pathetic. Niragi." I chuckled once again and Hatter continued what he was saying. "I'll give you a punishment. Niragi will be keeping an eye on you. And I'll tell him the punishments that you should do. The punishments won't be done until you got tired, and give up." Niragi laughed. "You deserve it." he said.

"That will be hard. I guess. You should have just killed me." I told them and rolled my eyes. "You guys can go now. Niragi, I'll send you the punishments. After the game that you guys will be playing." Hatter told us.

(3rd person's pov)

The game was 10 of spades. It was easy for both of them. So they've done it very well without any problems. After that, niragi saw the list of punishments. it was lot.
" He'll die soon. " Niragi chuckled and came to his room. He removed his shoes, and took off his clothes and took a bath. After he took a bath, he checked his phone once again and laugh, laugh, laugh, and laugh.

He was really happy to see that there is a lot of punishment that Chishiya will be doing even though it was just a 20 task. So he couldn't help it but to send the list of punishments to chishiya. It wasn't a big deal though. But Chishiya is a Smart guy.

A notification came on Chishiya's Phone. " A notification? From?" He checked his phone to see Niragi's contact "oh," he then checked the message. Then he saw the list of punishment. " it is just 20 TASK. I'm not easy to give up after all."

Niragi was about to sleep, when he received a message from Hatter. "wtf!???" he get his phone and checked the message.

"Try to be good to him. And if you want to fuck him, do it. Make him fall for you and break his heart then. Because Love can make you give up."

Niragi felt happy for some reason to see the 'if you want to fuck him, do it.' but somehow he felt disgusted. But they both know that there is a sexual tension between them but Chishiya just doesn't give a damn fuck about it.

******
Chishiya's pov

I was awake by the time of 4:00 or something. It was cold, the first task wasn't hard at all. Hatter and the others was just overreacting. The first task is 'I have to Clean the whole Beach. Well, I think that is hard...but it's fine.

It was still early I think no one except to me was awake. I took a bath and change my clothes and after that, I took my phone to choose some songs for me not to get bored. I took my earphones out of my cabinet and plug it into my phone.

After I chose the songs that I'll be listening, few minutes after I heard some footsteps, familiar footsteps. It was Niragi's. The footsteps stopped right in front of my door. It must be funny but some flashbacks came into my mind. The time when I was playing with usagi and arisu. When there was a human and their face was covered with horses mask.

After laughing about nonsense thing, I came back to my senses and opened my door. I knew Niragi would think that I'll be escaping again so I spoke up while opening my door. "I'm not escaping." I said. As I looked at him in the eye he smirked. That smirk annoys me. Really. "Chill. Don't make it too obvious that you know to yourself that you was escaping last night." Niragi said, and laughed. "So I think I know what's your first task is, right?" He added and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I know. But, how am I going to clean this whole place if there is a lot of people?" I asked him, hoping for them not to sacrifice my game to expand my visa.

" I think you already know." he said. "You won't be able to play later." He chuckled and as he leaned his gun on his shoulder.

"Well, it's stills early and no one is awake except to us...i guess i can start cleaning now?" I suggested. But I guess, he won't let me to do so. "no." he said. "okay then. I won't be out of my room until the game starts. Is that what you want me to do?" I said, sarcasticly, With a blank expression, which I annoys him.

"Yeah. I'll go now." I added. I didn't wait for his reply because it was just waste of time. I knew what he wanted won't happen anyway. I'll be cleaning the beach, maybe at the time of 7:00 or maybe 9:00. Hatter would like that.