Chapter 5

Chishiya's pov

Fuck. There are lot of militants here. Around 16 peoples. 7 boys. 9 girls. Shit....are they torturing me? Well, I should be thankful that they didn't continued that tasks even though I don't know the reason. "hmm k. I got it." I said. Niragi turned around and left.

"that's harsh. Y'know." Kuina said. "yeah I know. But it's fine. Instead of cleaning the whole beach." I said. "okay. I going now. Take care." Kuina said, and waved goodbye.

Whose room am I gonna clean first? Akkito I guess. I walked a little because his room is not that far from my room. I knocked on his door 3 times before he finally opened it. "yes?" he said. I was about to open my mouth to reply but he suddenly spoke. "oh, yeah. I'm about to leave now actually. You can clean it up now." he added. Oh, i guess Hatter told them already. But I liked that guy. If I can just be friends with him he's a good guy, tall, and sweet. I don't know. Maybe when I'm alone, I observe him.

There is 16 militants I can name those. First are the boys.
Hajime, Akkito, Hachiro, Hiroto, Hikaru, Shinobu, and Niragi. Next the girls. I guess I won't be able to handle some shit if I saw some panties on the floor on their rooms. these are the 8. Hana, Kaori, Emiko, Daiki, Megumi, Hina, Mayumi, and Hanako. None of them are friends of mine. But all of them already got fucked by Niragi.

Why am I bringing that up? Nevermind. I'm gonna start cleaning now. I picked some songs before I put my earbuds on. After that, I started picking his clothes on the ground and put them on his hamper. It wasn't so dirty actually. After that, I sweep the floor and fixed his bed. I fold his clean clothes and fixed his cabinet. After fixing his cabinet, I put the Clothes that I just folded. Fuck. I'm exhausted. I thought it wasn't so dirty but it's actually was.

Finally. I finished cleaning. I cleaned his room for like 20 minutes. I took a rest for a minute and as I drink some water. I was sitting at the edge of the bed. After that. I opened the door and left as I walked a few meters. Next is Hajime's room. I saw his door with a note.

It's really dirty inside, and I don't have time to remove the condoms on the floor. Haha.

- Hajime

Shit, that guy. I entered his room and i almost throw up. "ah! Fuck this man!" I yelled as I wore some gloves. And opened a trash bag. I put the condoms with cums on the trash bag. I put his clothes on his hamper and his cabinet is not that dirty though. I folded his clothes up and put them all on his cabinet.

After some few hours

I already cleaned 4 rooms. Akkito's, Hajime's, Hachiro, and Hiroto. Only Akkito's room is better i guess. Only 3 left. Niragi's, Shinobu, and Hikaru. It's already been almost 3:00 pm. shit. Why is the time so slow today? I started around like 12:30 like that. I guess I cleaned so fast. I mean, I still have a lot of rooms to clean. I'm gonna clean all the girls room and I'll clean Niragi's at last.

I was walking but I bumped into someone. "watch-" they said. "oh, Chishiya." It was Niragi. "How's the Cleaning coming?" he said, teasingly. "fuck off." I said as I walked past him. He grabbed my hood which made me slipped. "watch it." he said as he put me up. "by the way, you can rest around 5 o'clock." he smirked as he winked. "okay." I said.

He was about to left but i grabbed his hands and said something. "Niragi," I said. "what?" he asked as his raised his one eyebrows. "can i take a rest atleast 30 minutes? I don't want to say this but, I'm really, really exhausted right now." I said. I didn't looked at his eyes because I feel embarrassed. Fuck. I shouldn't have said that. "but if it's not allowed, it's fine." I added. "good. Because it's not Allowed, Chishiya." he said, as he continued walking.

Fuck!!!! I shouldn't have just asked. Now I feel embarrassed. And ashamed of myself. I continued walking and went at Shinobu's room. "fuck it. I shouldn't have said that." I muttered to myself with a very, very low voice. The room was so fucking dirty. I couldn't remove that fucking scene on my mind. I shouldn't have said that shit. I kept zooning out while I was cleaning. But it turns out very well. The room was better that it was earlier. I realized it's been 1 hour passed since I started cleaning. And it's already 4:20. I quickly went at Hikaru's room. I didn't take a rest, because I wanted to finish the boys rooms except to Niragi's. I don't want to see him for now. I'm still embarrassed.

I opened his door and saw that it was cleaned already. I walked in and saw a note from the table.

"I cleaned it already for you. You still have to play the game later. You might not get focused if you're too tired cleaning." 

- Hikaru

I was like, aww. But I remembered I helped once in some game. Maybe that's why. Great. Now I'm so tired. I want to take a rest but there's is still a game that I had to play for 3 days visa extension. There's still time anyway. I can still rest. It was 4:35 PM. I went at the rooftop and brought some water.

I was already at the rooftop and some thoughts started to pop up. Though, that scene didn't leave my mind. I was still thinking of that and still regretting it.

An hour later.

I started getting bored so I walked out at the rooftop and went to my room straightly. I gonna take a shower, again.
It feels so dirty. I went to my bathroom and removed my clothes. When the water touched my body, I felt so much better than I am earlier. I finished taking a bath and dressing up. I go to my bed and there's only 20 minutes before the game.

I listened to some music and relaxed my mind. My body is drained. Cleaning 5 rooms is one day? Really? They're torturing me. I should have just died. I didn't care at all. After 15 minutes, I left my room and went at downstairs. Hatter was making an announcement, again. It's 8 of clubs. I think I need Niragi in this game. But I hoped he haven't picked anyone yet.

Eight of clubs represents a casual relationship. It depends upon your point of view, whether it is good or bad. It is a good omen for love adventure. It is a bad omen for marriage. It’s good for sex. It’s bad for passion. More generally, eight of clubs means compromises in love.

I got this on Google i don't actually know how to play the 8 of clubs

I was finding Niragi before the game starts. "finding someone?" I heard a familiar voice spoke. "oh, Niragi. Good that you're here." I said. "why? You gonna pick me as your partner?" he asked with a smirk. "uhmm, yeah. It's good for sex." I said. "hmm k then." he said. Good. He didn't argue with it. The game turns out very well.  We both Agreed in each other opinions, and we tried to understand each other. And then the game was cleared.

"thank you." I said and I was about to left but he grabbed my hands. I knew it. I knew he won't let me leave after that. He maybe did it for one condition but he didn't say it earlier for the better. "don't tell me you thought I'll let you leave. I won't fuck you don't worry. But come with me." he said. He ran and went back at the bathroom.

"what are you gonna do?" I said. He didn't say anything but instead he pushed me against the wall and my hands   are still grabbed roughly. He leans closer and closer. I closed my eyes and just let it to happen. His lips is now touching mine. I didn't make any noise because it was just a kiss. His tongue were like exploring inside my mouth. I couldn't help it but to kiss back. Our tounge was playing. It...felt...nice. We both slowly broke the kiss as he kicked his lips. A few seconds after. He left my hands and looked down as he walked away. What does that mean?

Okay, that's all for today. Thank you for reading!!