Chapter 6

Chishiya pov

.what does that mean? Nevermind. It's not a big deal anyway. I went to my room and goes to bed. I'm tired. But I feel like I'm not sleepy. "why can't I sleep?" I asked to myself.

I decided to go out and to drink a little. I might get sleepy in that way. I goes to the person who was holding the beers and got one. I went back at my table and started drinking. Fuck, this feels good.

An hour later, I already drunk 3 beers and I think I should get going now. I get off my chair and I decided if I walk for a bit. I started walking around thinking about some stuffs, how do I know Niragi's plan? what is he planning?, why did he kissed me?, why...why...why.

A lot of thoughts pops up into my mind and I didn't even realized that it has been an hours passed. "why time is it? Why is it too cold?" I thought to myself. I checked my phone inside my pocket and as I saw that it is already 3in the morning!??

I quickly turned around and not running though but I walked a little bit too fast. I saw Niragi Looking for someone at the corner, it must be me. "Niragi!" I yelled. He turned around and I saw his face was a little relieved.

"where have you been!?" he asked. It's like, he's my brother or boyfriend who cares about me so much. "just up for some walk." I said and looked down. "do you know what time is it!?" he said. His voice is like, worried but at the same time angry. "Yeah. It's already 3:20 AM" I Said. Still looking at the ground, hands are inside the pockets.

He walked a little closer to me and lift my chin up. "are you planning to escape? But you just changed your mind because you don't wanna leave your friend Kuina." he said. What...the...fuck. Why is he so close minded??? "wtf? Is your brain under your feet?" I said. "no! That didn't even comes to my mind!" I grunted. Fuck this shitty man. I just want this to end. This conversation. I want to go in my room and take a nap. But even sleep doesn't want me.

"okay then. You maybe forgot that you still have to clean my room, last boss's room, and the girls rooms." Niragi said, as he walked away. Shit, I forgot about last boss. His room maybe not that dirty. Nevermind. I want to rest.

I went to my room and goes to bed. I have to wake up or get up around 7:00 am. It's turning 4 am soon so. I guess I'll try to sleep.

3rd person pov

It's already 6 am in the morning and Chishiya Haven't slept. Chishiya went to his bathroom the he brushed his teeth as he washed his face and last he change his clothes into a different hoodie and shorts.

He decided not to take a bath because he doesn't feel good. He walked out of his room and went to the rooftop. He brought his earbuds with him and left.

When he got there, he opened his phone and he clicked the music Playlist. He fixed his playlist because he feel like he needs to listen to some new music.

Niragi's pov

I woke up around 6:30 am and fuck. I'm still sleepy. I get off at my bed and goes to the bathroom. "fuck this eyebags! I shouldn't have stayed up all night finding him!" I shoved the thoughts away and started removing my clothes. I turned on the shower as I grabbed the soap. I put some shampoo on my hair as i turned on the shower once again.

I finished taking a bath and picked some clothes for me to wear. I wore a Longs sleeve and a pants. I can wear pants because I'm a militant. After dressing up, I did my hair and spray some perfume on my clothes. After that, I went closer where my gun is, as get it.

I left my room and went to Chishiya's. While walking, I saw Chishiya's door was open. I quickly went closer on his door and saw that no one was there. He maybe left just a few minutes ago. But, what if he escaped? I quickly ran downstairs and there was no one. I went at the rooftop and saw him there. Peacefully listening to some music, while his eyes we're closed. He look cute.