Chapter 3

Chishiya's pov

"fine." I said and sat down at the edge of the rooftop. When I did that, I remembered about yesterday. Yesterday is the day when Niragi thought I was escaping. It made me think that I shouldn't have just rest at the rooftop that time. It caused a lot of trouble. First, Niragi will be keeping an eyes on me. Second, I don't know why the tasks were canceled. Third, I don't know what Hatter and Niragi are planning. But I just hoped for it not to be to much harsh. I mean, I don't care.

I'm so much bored than I am 30 minutes ago. "hey? Are you done now?" I asked. "no." he said. I was about to go to my room already Because I want to sleep before the game starts.

"okay fine. Let's go now." He said, finally. "it is 3:10 pm." he added. He flick his tongue out and walked past to me.

"you still think I'm gonna escape? I just want to sleep." I said, looking at Niragi who thinks I'm gonna escape. "I won't. Kill me If I did." I added. He was scanning me, for no reason. "sorry, but. I don't trust people often. Especially you." He said as his face came closer to mine.

"what about we make out?" he said, seductively.

Have he lost it? But, what if Hatter gave him permission to do what ever he wants except killing me. Or, he was ordered to do his own task for me tol? "have you lost it?" I said, still thinking about what they we're planning. "shove off. I'm gonna sleep." I said as I slammed my door to him.

When I entered my room, I felt a little relieved. Though, why? Why am I relieved? Shit. Maybe I need to sleep. I'm thinking a lot of things right now. So I slept.

Niragi's pov

I chuckled a little when chishiya said 'have you lost it' but luckily, he didn't noticed I was hard again. When the word 'hard' comes to my mind, I remembered what I told Chishiya earlier. 'I was trying to make out with Momoka' I chuckled once again and shoved the thoughts off. I came back to my room to rest.

Warning! smut, sexualising,curses, etc...

"Should I take care of this shit?" I said to myself looking at my hard dick. "I think I should." I added. I began unzipping my pants showing my boxer is wet, already. I removed my both pants and brief. wow, my dick is so hard. It was colored like pinky red. I touched the tip of my dick and spitted a saliva on it as a lube. After that I began stroking it, while thinking of chishiya. When it gets dry, I spitted another saliva on it. "ugh~" I moaned softly. Another moans comes to my mouth but it was louder and louder and louder. " arggh, I'm cumming" I moaned Looking at my hand who has sticky milk came from my dick. "I should do this often, but the next time I do this, I'll make sure I'd be with him.

I checked my phone and realized it was 1 hour passed. I quickly got another underwear at my cabinet and went closer at my door to get my pants. After that, I opened my door and left.

Few hours later...

It was already 5:45 and I think I should wake Chishiya up. So I came to his room and knocked. "hey!!! Wake up!!" I muttered. A few seconds after he opened his door. He looked messed up. His hair is messy and he's not wearing and shirt on or hoodie on. His eyes is almost shut.

"what?" I came back to my senses when he suddenly spoke. "you looked messed up." I said, looking as his hair. "okay. Get out, I'm gonna fix myself up. Are you okay with that?" he asked. "y-yeah. But, would you like me to help you with your hair?" I said, I know I won't let him to say no. "okay. But I'm gonna wash up first. Wait here in my bed for a minute." He said.

I entered his room and sat at the bed, putting my gun down with me. I stayed there quietly and watched him get another hoodie and short. He closed the bathroom door and the curtain for his privacy. I waited there for like 3 minutes." damn, you took a bath too fast baby." I chuckled. But he just looked me in the eye and smiled a little.