Chapter 9

Chishiya's pov

I woke up with him by my side. He was cuddled up in my chest which made me flush. It didn't take much time for him to wake up though. "how long have you been awake?" Niragi asked while shrugging his eyes. He looks so cute without his piercings oh my gosh. "just a few minutes ago." I replied as I smiled. "why are you smiling?" he asked again as he smiled too.

"nothing." I replied. He sat up as I sat up too. "what are we gonna do today?" he said. He's asking to many questions but it doesn't matter. I really love his attention. What am I feeling right now? It has been a month since we've been close to each other though. "let's take a bath together? But, no fucking or sex should happen. Okay?" I suggested. He smiled as he nodded.

He dragged me into the bathroom as he locked the door. "Niragi, I said no-" I was cut off by him when his lips was pressed into mine. Ahh, fuck this man. "I missed your lips." he said between the kiss. I felt much comfortable without his piercing on his tounge. Everything felt nice and sweet whenever I'm with him. I also feels sparks. "it's so comfortable without your piercing." I said.

He broke the kiss slowly while staring at me. "really? You should have said it sooner." he said as he pulled his lips against to mine. "I like you." i said, silently. Fuck, I hope he didn't hear me. How can I say I like him? I don't even know what love is.

Maybe Kuina knows the answer for this problem. We took a bath together and also we left the room together. I was still thinking if I really like him or I just like his attention. But, when we're not together and I heard something about love, my thoughts will return to him. And I feel safe with him. Though, he is dangerous but, i really feel safe whenever he is around. I even want to spend my whole life with him. And I feel jealous when he is flirting with another or someone else.

Fuck, what am I thinking!? Never mind. Niragi was holding my hands. His hands were so warm and while I was lost with my thoughts I can sense the butterflies in my stomach. "Niragi," I said, as I looked at him. "yes?" he asked as he looked back at me. "can I see Kuina today? Promise, I won't escape." I said. I know there is still part of him thinking I'll escape and maybe he's just forcing himself not to act like he thinks that. "Sure. I'll be at the rooftop if you need anything." he said.

I nodded as he watched me leave. I saw Kuina at the corner with...Ann. Fuck this gays. "Chishiya!" she called me. I waved at her as a reply as I walk towards her. "I'm gonna comeback later." Ann said, she winked at Kuina as kuina winked back.

"so, what is it?" she asked. I Don't know how to ask her about this stuff, but I know I can trust her. She is my closest friend. "it's about...uhmm," I tried to say it but my mind is telling me not to. "about love?" she said, straightforward. I nodded as a response. "oh, come on. Who is it?" she asks teasingly. "it's a guy." I gave my whole strength to say this though.

"Niragi?" she said. " h-how?...yeah. I was thinking on what I feel about him. While I was kissing him earlier, it...it just suddenly came out to my mouth. I..." I paused to Breathe. "slow down. We're not running out of time anyway." she rolled her eyes funnily. "I didn't mean to say that I like him. I mean, I didn't say it to him in front but I said in into my mind. I shouldn't be thinking that, right?" I explained.

She smirked. "so, are you asking me how to know if you're inlove with someone?" she stated. She stared at me like it was the end of the world. "come on, let's get to the point!" I said. She breathed before she speaks again.

"do you feel safe whenever he's around?" she asked. Well yeah. I literally said it a while ago while I was walking. "Yeah." I replied. "do your thoughts return to him whenever you see a two person together doing things you guys usually do?" she asked again. Yeah actually.
"Yeah." I said. "do you feel like you want to spend your whole life with him?" she asked.