Marriage....

Taehyung's perspective..

People say that life is not fair and you know I really feel it in my life. I am from a middle class family, not so poor but not so rich either. I just completed my university recently, and I am preparing for government engineering exam. If I get selected I'll get a suitable government job as a Engineer. It's my dream from childhood to get selected in this exam, but everything shattered.....my dreams shattered...when Appa told me he fixed my marriage with his friend's son. I was devastated but I also can't ignore my parents's pleading eyes. They have new hopes and dreams in their eyes....and it's ok if my dreams and hopes shattered by completing their wish. I know my parents only want my happiness. That's why they accept this marriage proposal. And it's totally ok if my dreams are shattered... it's ok if I can be a government worker.

My soon to be husband is most richest and respected bachelor of South Korea. And my in-law's are.... I don't know what to say... they're cold accept uncle Kim. I know him from childhood, he was my favourite uncle but then he went America. After that I never meet him until my father told me that my marriage is fixed. My mother in law.. Mrs Kim... she's glaring at me..? Maybe her normal eyes were that harsh that it look like a glare. Whatever she is so cold me. About my husband.... I don't know. I didn't meet him till now.

Today's my marriage and right now I'm getting ready for it. My all cousins and relatives are present here to attend the marriage. They don't want to miss it, you know it's most grand wedding they will ever see in their life. From the morning they're telling me how lucky I am to get a husband like him. How they can't believe that a person like me can get a husband like him. But what surprise me is that no one asked me if I really am happy with this marriage...? No one asked me if I really want to marry him or not...? It was surprising that it's not totally unexpected for me. I mean when you're going to marry a rich guy, people will think that you're happy, they don't care to ask you if you really are happy.

Author's perspective...

Taehyung was all ready, he was looking so beautiful, it's his first time wearing such a beautiful dress. His father take his hand and said...

Mr Kim: take care of your husband Taehyung.
Mrs Kim (smile): your in laws are now your priority, never make them mad. Try to win their heart Taehyung.

Taehyung's perspective...

They tell me to take care of my in-laws but what about me..? I'm no more important to them..? I was feeling like crying but I just nod and went to the wedding platform. When Appa reach to the platform, he give my hand to my soon to be husband. I feel rough and big hand of my husband holding mine. I slowly look up and my eyes widened...oh god...he was a Greek God..so handsome and hot. I never in my life had seen someone as much handsome like this man standing beside me. But there was only coldness in his eyes and face. He said the vows with a cold face and no emotion. After taking the vows, he just peck my check and get away immediately, there was no feeling involving from his side.

After the wedding ceremony, it's time for me to go to my in laws house, I was so sad...the house where I grow up, where I spend my childhood...where the people love me so much... I am just leaving that house and going in a totally new house about which I don't know a thing.

Time skip

Taehyung's perspective.....

It's night, I'm waiting for my husband to come, I am in his room, sitting on the bed. I don't know how my husband can be this much cold, he didn't even take a look at me. I went to my luggage and took out a new diary....

I always was fascinated by diaries. I love writing my feelings in them. They keep my secret safe, they don't blackmail me after knowing my darkest secrets. And from today, I am going to write a new diary. My previous one wasn't over yet, but my previous life as Kim Taehyung is already over. I'm no longer a Kim. And from today onward I'm going to write a new diary, from now onward I'm going to start a new life....!

I open the diary's first page and thought about name diary

I open the diary's first page and thought about name diary. What should I named my diary..? Maybe....

My life as Jeon Taehyung

After writing the name of the diary, I keep it safe between my clothes and wait for my husband. My eyes lashes were falling down, I was so sleepy and I don't know when I slept waiting for my husband who never come....

To be continued.....