The diary..

It was afternoon, Taehyung was cleaning the house, just then his phone ringed. He look at his phone and get a minor heart attack. It was Jk's number. He received the call..

On the phone...

Tae: h.. hello..?
Jk (hurriedly): Taehyung..in my office is there any pink file..?
Tae (check Jk's office): y.. yes there is.
Jk (signed): thank God..! Taehyung can you bring that file to my office. I can't send any driver as they're not free.
Tae: o..ok I'm coming..!

Phone call end...

After ending the phone call, Taehyung immediately take the file and went outside. It was his first time going out in Seoul. He was shocked seeing all building and other things. He took a taxi. But to his bad luck, today was raining heavily. And the way taxi driver was looking at him, wasn't giving any good feeling to him.

Time skip..

As Taehyung reach to the office, he found Jk waiting for him on the office gate, Jk was fuming in anger. As he saw Taehyung, he grabbed Tae's hand harshly and drag him to his office. Jk look at him angrily and yelled..

Jk: DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT MEETING WAS TO ME..? I JUST ASK YOU ONE THING AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THIS PROPERLY..! CAN YOU DO ANYTHING PROPERLY TAEHYUNG..?

Taehyung was looking down, crying silently. He was scared of Jk. But Jk didn't care anything, he was constantly yelling at him. Just then Namjoon enter in the office, he drag Jk aside from Tae..

Namjoon: why are you shouting at him..? And who's he..?
Jk (in anger): not someone special to introduce..!

Tae look at Jk with hurtful eyes, he said nothing and silently leave the office. Namjoon look at Tae's fadding figure and said...

Namjoon: no matter if he's special or not, but you shouldn't shout on him. He was looking devastated when you said he's nothing special.

Jk look at Namjoon with wide eyes, but it goes unnoticed by Namjoon...

Namjoon: and you know his appearance wasn't really good when he enter in the office. His clothes were disheveled, and his corner of lips were bleeding.
Jk (shock): what.....?
Namjoon: what..? Didn't you see him..?

Jk said nothing and signed heavily. He took his car keys and went to his car. He start driving aimlessly, he come to a park and sit on a bench. The calm and peaceful nature help him.

Jungkook's perspective...

I'm really a busy person who loves work and work only, I never have interest in any kind of relationship or one night stand. I always focus on my work and I don't know when my personality become cold and emotionless. When Eomma and Appa told me that they arrange my marriage with their friend's son, I agreed immediately. I don't have any girlfriend or any crush, so I don't have any problem marrying Taehyung...

Taehyung..he really is so beautiful, I really like him. I can't able to talk with Taehyung or spend time with him because of my current project.. which was ruined today as Taehyung come late with the file. I was really angry, I dedicated my four months to this project.. maybe God have some other plans for me. But I'm worried about Taehyung right now. Namjoon hyung said that his lips were bleeding. Maybe I should apologies to him..!