Turning point...

Jk have tears in his eyes, he never know that his wifey stuffer this much sadness, hurt and low confidence. Jk  turn the pages, it was last page and it was wet with tears. Ink was blurry but it was readable..

Entry 5...

Dear diary...

I can't do anything properly... I'm useless..! You know today Jungkook called me, Yes I was also surprised. You know it's the first time he talk to me longer than half minutes. He said he needed that file immediately. You know what I immediately rush out to reach his office. It was raining heavily, I book a taxi. But y..you know the taxi driver was a pervert..! He try to take advantage of me, he even slapped me when I disagree. But I kick his ball and run away. When I reach company it was already late. You know Jungkook was so angry. He even shouted at me. But it's not what hurt...the thing that break my heart is when he said to someone.." I'm not special enough to introduce to him"..did he's ashamed to tell everyone that I'm his wife. Did he feel insulted being with me...? Why it's me.. I never do anything bad for anyone then why everything bad happened to me. Maybe my luck has no happiness. Well I think my teacher is here so I'll write later.

Good day..!

Jk smile tearly, he get up and went to his home. This time he ring the bell. After few minutes Taehyung open the door. Taehyung was confused seeing him at this time but he was silent. Jk come inside and immediately kept the diary in it's place. Then he freshup and come downstairs. Tae was preparing some snacks for Taehyung. Tae's doctor and teacher were also present there. Jk went to the couch and sit, both doctor and teacher bow to him...

Jk (coldly): hmm... it's great to meet you finally. So may I know what rules you both follow on my wife...?

Hearing wife word from jk's mouth Tae gasped loudly with wide eyes. Jk look at him and motion him to come to him, Tae took snacks and drink and keep it on the table and look at Jungkook. Jk motion him to sit beside him. Tae again wide his eyes, but before he can say anything JK grabbed his hand and pull him in the seat beside him. Tae's heart was beating fastly and he was blushing brightly, JK find it really cute. He smile slightly and then again look at girls sitting in front of him...

Jk: so my answer..?
Doctor (nervous): u..umm actually we don't follow any dite chart, it's just he's so fat and chubby so we ju...
Jk (dark voice): so basically you're starving my wife in his own house..?
Doctor (nervously): n..no it's just I...
Jk (look at the Teacher): what about you..? What's your criteria, about punishment..?
Teacher (smile nervous): I only scold him and nothing more..!

Jk rise an eyebrow and then look at Taehyung who was sitting beside him with lower his head. He gently touch his chin and make him look up...

Jk: did she just scold you or hurt you also..?

Tae look in jk's eyes, they wasn't cold like before. But now they've warmth and care. Tae look at his teacher and then said slowly....

Tae (low voice): she hits me with a stick whenever I do any mistake..!
Jk (dark angry eyes): so this is what happening behind my back..? You both are abusing my wife..?
Doctor: we're sorry sir. It's just we want to moulded him in perfect figure, so tha..
Jk (cold voice): he already have best figure that can bring anyone on their knees. And about his manner and behavior, they are already best for me. I don't care what people think. So from tomorrow, you don't need to come in this house again your work is over.
Teacher: but Mrs Jeon said...
Jk (dark voice): it's my house my rules..! Now get out..!

Both girls immediately leave the house, JK close his eyes and rest his head in his palm. Just then Tae get up and bring him a glass of water. After drinking JK get up and said...

Jk: come with me..!

He took Taehyung to their room and sat him on the bed. He went to bathroom and bring out some ointment and antibiotics. He sit in front of Taehyung and look at him...

Jk: now tell me where she hits..?

Tae look down, his whole face was red, and he was feeling so shy. Jk notice everything, he already know where she have hitted him, but he can't tell Taehyung. So he took Tae's hand and said in a very gentle voice....

Jk: look Taehyung, I'm your husband. Your health is matter to me. I Know I wasn't very attentive to you before, but I was busy with a very important project. So I didn't give you enough attention.
Tae (sad voice): but today I ruined all your hardwork..! Because of my clumsiness you lost the project for which you didso much hardwork. I.. I am really sorry..(tears start to fall from his eyes)..i.. I really tried to reach there b..but I..
Jk (wipe Tae's tears): I know Tae, I know you did your best. And I'm really sorry. I shouldn't shouted on you. I was really angry at that time so I just lost my mind. But please forgive me for shouting on you and also for being cold to you..! But don't worry, I'll make it up with you.

Tae smile softly at JK, who smile in return. Jk then pull Tae on his lap, who gasped and wide his eyes. But then Tae start blushing brightly and look down. His heart beat were uneven, it's first time being this close to his husband. Jk said in Tae's ear...

Jk (wishper): now be a good wifey and tell me where she had hit you.
Tae (shyly): o..on m..my wa...waist and thighs..!

Jk try to control his anger, how can a stupid behavioral teacher can hit his wife.. and what's bothering him that why his Eomma said nothing. He sat Tae on the bed and went outside.

Tae's perspective....

Did he get angry after knowing where she hit me..? Is he angry on me or that teacher? Whatever it's enough for me that he talk to me by himself, he even call me his wifey. I like when he stood up for me. Maybe from now on my life is changing and maybe from now on I get my happiness. Where did he go suddenly..! Is he angry on me..? Would he stop talking to me again..? Would he became like before cold and emotionless..? Please God.. don't change him now. Please don't take my happiness back.. please..!

To be continued....

Khuda Hafiz...!