Marriage life...

Taehyung open his eyes, he was sleeping on a grand King size bed with softest sheets he ever touched in his life. After getting up, he look beside him, it was empty. He took a deep breath, and get freshup and wear his clothes. He went downstairs, everyone were present there and maids were serving the food. He nervously great everyone with a small Good morning and sit on a seat opposite to Jungkook. He look at the food with amazed eyes. He always love to eat food, and right now there's so many tasty food was kept in front of him. As everyone start eating, he also start eating. He like the food so much, it's so tasty. As he was eating he was getting weird look from his mother in law. He was confused why he's getting those look Just then Bora said..

Bora: are you sure Jungkook that you want to return to Seoul Tomarrow..? I mean you could took a week off, and look at your wife..how ill- mannerly he's eating, like he didn't saw food in his whole life...! He need to learn our behaviour, manner and rituals..!
Jk (cold voice): if you want, I can leave Taehyung here..! You can teach him anything you want..!

Taehyung look at them being shocked, he never feel this much self conscious before. Is he really eating messly or eating too much. They're talking about him, shouldn't they have to take his permission also...? Or his choice Don't matter from now on..? He was in his thoughts, food was long forgotten. He didn't even know when his husband and Father in law went to their office. Bora glared at him and said in a cold tune...

Bora: from now on I'll teach you how to behave properly..! Forget about your cheap poor behaviour and habits. Here you're billionaire so you must behave like one. Understand..?

Tae just nodded his head not trusting his voice to not to breakdown. After breakfast everything was a mess. Taehyung was pointed out about everything he do. The way he speaks, the way he eat, the clothes he wear. Bora was commenting on everything. Insulting him and sometimes his middle class family also.

Now Taehyung was in his room, he was crying so much. He was Missing his lovely family who care for him so much. Here he feel like he's in cage, his behaviour was deeply observed and pointed out all the mistakes which he never know he have. He was internally praying whole day that Jungkook don't leave him here. He can't stay with Bora. But could he say this to his husband...? He didn't talk to him, always reply in a cold 'hmm' or just nodding his head. Just then a maid come there and said...

Maid: pack you bags sir, young master said you're going with him to Seoul..!
Tae (wide eyes): b..but didn't he was going to leave me here..?
Maid (bow): Don't know about it sir. Tonight is your flight so please prepare your bags.

Saying that maid went away, Tae smile slightly and immediately went to table and take out his diary and start writing. He writes for sometime and then pack his luggage. After sometime a guard come inside and take his bags with him. He also went downstairs all ready to go. He find his husband was hugging his parents, all ready to go. Tae also come there and bow down to them. Hyuk smile and pat his head, but Bora look at him with cold eyes..

Bora: I appointed a teacher and a doctor for you. They will teach you how to behave properly and what to eat to reduce those fats from your body.

Tae just look down and nodded, was he a patient that he need a doctor...? He really feel so bad when his mother-in-law insults him in front of his husband, but what hurt him that his husband didn't said anything. Did Jungkook also think him as a fatty ill mannered boy..? Maybe that's why he never take a glance at him.

Tae was in his thoughts, he didn't realise when they reach airport and when they take off and reach to Seoul. He come out of his thoughts when the car stop at Jeon mansion in Seoul. He look outside and wide his eyes. It was so elegant and beautiful mansion standing in front of him...

 It was so elegant and beautiful mansion standing in front of him

Jk said nothing and went inside with his and Taehyung's luggage. He keep them in their room and went to take a bath. After coming out he went to sleep without saying anything. Taehyung was so hurt and sad. His husband don't even look at him. After freshing up, Tae arrange his and Jungkook's clothes in closet. After that he sit down on the bed beside Jungkook who was sleeping, he stroked his hair slightly and smile sadly. He took out his diary and start pouring his pain and hurt in the pages of diary. He writes for sometime and then went to sleep.

After some weeks....

Author's perspective...

Days in Seoul was same, nothing change for Taehyung. Jungkook was same, cold towards him like before. Tae get up early in the morning prepare breakfast and lunch for Jk. After arranging his clothes and other items, Tae start cleaning the house. Well he eat only salad for breakfast and soup for lunch and dinner as his dietician prescribed him. Actually his body feel so weak by just eating this much little food. He try to talk to his mother in law, but she scolded him and said that he's making excuses for eating more.

After that Tae said nothing and start obeying silently. His teacher was also so strict. She beat him with a thin stick whenever he makes any mistakes. His body have some blue and red marks because of this. His life was going on like this. The bubbly boy who always made everyone smile, is now forget to how to smile himself. He stop video calling his family, he was scared what will he tell them if they ask why he's looking so thin. He know his family is middle class and if he take divorce from Jungkook, they were not able to support him.. and the comments of his relatives...but that wasn't the real reason of not taking divorce...the real reason was that he was fallen for his cold emotionless husband..so deeply. He start loving Jk with all his heart and now he is ready to sacrifice his life for his husband.

To be continued...