On The Train

Draco was sitting with Blaise and Pansy and talking about the golden trio as usual. Pansy was tired of hearing about it so she said that there is a new girl coming to Hogwarts. Blaise and Draco were confused about the information that there is a new girl. Pansy was telling them who she is. She was walked on the train and sat by herself and people were confused about who she is. Draco was stared at her and wonder who she and related to. She was looking out window. Then the Trolley Lady walking by her and asked her what would she like from the Trolley. She smiled and said no thanks but thanks for the offer tho. Draco was so stunned by how polite she is and her smile. Blaise was watching Draco closely because Blaise knows who she is. Pansy was getting jealous because Draco is looking the new girl the way that she wished he looked at her that way. Geogre and Fred saw her and talking her and see how she do so far. She giggled and said I am doing good thanks. Then Draco rolled his eyes at the twins because they are talking to her. Then she looked out the window and smirked at herself. So the trolley lady came back and say you are getting attention from all of the Slytherin boys and the Weasleys Twins. She giggled and I noticed that and thanks for telling me. Then she saw Draco and instant look down and smiled. Draco was shocked that she is smiled and look at the floor.

    Then they arrived at Hogwarts and she walked by Draco and walked in front of the dining hall. She was sorted into Ravenclaw with Luna Lovegood and Cho Chang.  Luna asked Sara if she is related to Hermione Granger and Sara giggled and said yes I am actually her twin but Hermione didn't know it though. Then twins looked at Sara and Hermione and they did that a few times. They know that they are twins and they are keeping to themselves. Draco is angry that twins are looking at Sara. Sara excuse herself and walking away to the tower for some air.