In the Dining Hall

Luna POV: Morning Sara, I hope you had a goodnight sleep last night. I am so exiced for you being in the Ravenclaw house. I can't wait for our adventures. Then Luna saw that Sara got a letter from annoyous person. But Sara knew who the letter is from. Luna is shocked that Draco is being nice.
         Sara POV:  The note is said..
Dear Sara,
Here is one of my rings, I thought you would like it. I have an amazing conversation with you last night in the tower. Thank you for being there and not judging me because I know a lot people would of judged me for being "too soft" but you didn't. I would to see and talking you more.
From,
D.M
    Sara smiled down at the note and felt happy and respected. She noticed that Draco was watching her so she nodded her head to him and he smiled right after noticed her nod. Sara was talking to Luna and Cho. Then she felt a panic attack was going to happened so she excuse herself from the table. then she was roaming around the halls and taking deep breaths to centered herself before classes start for the day. The classes are Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, DADA, Divination, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions and Transfiguration. Then she started singing in the halls and dancing around too. Then Draco was watched from a distance.
   Draco POV: I noticed Sara leaving the dining hall and I followed her. Then I froze when I hear her sing and dancing. She is so beautiful I  thoughts to myself. Should I join her or not. I am so grateful that she is not judged me. I am watching her closely. Why am I connected to her? I hope she is the girl I have been searching for. Then the bell rang and she leave to her first class. I don't wanna leave her by herself. Then I noticed the Weasleys twins saw her too and walking her and asked if her and Mione are twins and she silently said yes but she was scared to talking about herself with them because they're in the same as Hermione and she has bad trust issues. Then I saw her running away with tears in her eyes. Then I followed her outside in the Courtyard.