In the Courtyard

It was a rainy day at Hogwarts and Sara is feeling angry and sad because she is putting a lot of pressure on herself. Then Draco is figuring out how to comfort Sara from what he saw what happened.

Sara POV: I am so stupid and I hate my mental illnesses. *Punched the wall* Ouch I shouldn't done that. I hate having trust issues but I let Draco know who I am. By the way Draco, I see you.

Draco POV: Well, Hello Sara. I am sorry that happened to you. I understand why you told me because you felt that you can trust me. I am sorry for following you. I noticed that she giggled and she said it's fine. I am started to blushed and noticed she is wearing the ring he gave her.

Sara POV: The Ring fitted my finger if you were wondering.  As he stared at me and I giggled at him. Then he walked towards me and hugged me and I feel warm and safe.  Why are you helping me and he said because I believed you need it. I shrugged and said okay. Then I asked if do you want to dancing in the rain with me and he looked at me like I asked a crazy question and he said sure and took my hand and guliding me into the rain.

Draco POV: I took her hand and dancing with her for a while. I am so free with her. I noticed that professor Snape is watching from his classroom window and he was smiling and noding his head at me. Then I dropped her and picked her up and kissed her cheek. then I told Sara that we should going inside because before we get sick from the rain. She agreed and went inside curled up in a towel and a blanket. I was watching her and thought she is being cute and cuddly.

Then Luna and some others walked in and asked a lot questions to Sara and she in slowly breathing heavily and looked at Draco. Draco put his arm around for comfort her and helping her antiexy and she smiled at Draco. He felt like he is helping someone else that himself and his family.  She was leveled and relaxed because Draco was near her. His friends was judging him because he is near a mudblood. He shrugged them off and acted like it doesn't bother him but deep down it is hurting him because he is being judged.