On Balcony at Tower

At Astronomy Tower, Sara breathe and excited the quiet. Sara was a little upset because she wanted to tell Hermione that she is her sister but she is afaird to. A little did she know that Draco is in the shadows looking at her. Draco tapped her shoulder and said "Hello I am Draco Malfoy and you are," and she jumped slightly and said "I am Sara Granger and you scared me a little,". Then Sara and Draco have an interesting conversation.  She stood watching the stars come up. Draco was finally at peace with himself and happy with that someone understand him. Sara was shocked that Draco was being nice to her because people are scared of him. She is calm and happy that someone let her be herself. Then Draco was shocked him found someone that could love him. All he can talking about is Sara's smile and Sara. She sat down with her legs dingling from the balcony and breathe calming and Draco sat by herself for a few minutes that said we getting to our common rooms before we getting in trouble. She nodded and agreed with him. Then he helped her up. They were talking about amazing adventures that are ahead. Draco said "goodnight Sara and see you around,". She giggled and said "goodnight Draco and you too," then she closed the door to the Ravenclaw commonroom. Draco walked back to the dunegoun where Slytherin commonroom is with a smile on his face. 

          In the Slytherin Commonroom, Draco's friends were wondering where he was. Draco came in and they all asked where did you disappear to and he told them everything and then he said goodnight all and see you in the morning. He went to bed and relaxing and stared at the ceiling and fell asleep.

        In the Ravenclaw Commonroom, She spinning around the room. She was giggling and got ready for bed and she fell asleep. She said today was an amazing day and can't wait for what is next.  Luna was happy that she going having a new friend in her house. Sara was thinking about Draco and what is future going to bring.