101 - 120

Chapter 101: Something Is Wrong With Chu Jinchen

At that moment, the silent computer suddenly sounded an alarm.

The red progress bar lay across the center of the screen, the red lettering prominent.

—Program destruction in progress.

The other party wanted to destroy these videos.

Shi Ran smiled grimly.

So naive.

Her fingers flew across the keyboard so fast they were barely shadows.

The progress bar that had been moving forward stopped.

She lowered her eyes and moved faster.

After about ten minutes, she finally stopped what she was doing.

Without the restraints, the red progress bar sped up. In the blink of an eye, the progress bar reached its end.

Program destruction successful.

Then Shi Ran created a folder.

The documents that the other party wanted to destroy were now lying intact in her computer.

She packed up all the information and sent it out.

She did not forget to add a sentence.

—One hundred million.

That's right, this was the move that she had used to threaten Zhou Yufan.

'Never tired of it.'

She had been worried about money and she had not expected them to come knocking on her door.

She looked down, and a cold light appeared.

... .

The Wen Manor

Wen Gongliang let Wen Yufei return to her room first while he went to the front yard to call his subordinate.

"How did it go? Did you bail them out?"

"CEO Wen, we can't bring them out. Third Young Master's men are there," the other party said.

"What did you say? Chu Jinchen?!" Wen Gongliang was shocked, then gritted his teeth. "Chu Jinchen actually did this for that woman!"

"Not only that, but the phones were intercepted by the police. Even though we destroyed all the relevant numbers inside, they still managed to trace back to Snow Manor."

"Are the things destroyed?" Wen Gongliang asked.

"The program is all destroyed. Even if they do find it, they won't find any evidence."

"Very good," Wen Gongliang said with a satisfied smile. "So what if they find out about Snow Manor? They still won't be able to get anything on us."

'You go and do one more thing for me now ...'

"Go ahead, President Wen."

"Find out who saved that woman and see if it's Chu Jinchen's people. Also, I don't want that woman on the variety show. Do you understand what I mean?"

Half of Wen Gongliang's face was hidden in the darkness, and his eyes were as cold as poison.

"Yes, President Wen."

After ending the call, Wen Gongliang was about to return to his room when his phone rang again.

He answered impatiently. "What now?"

"President Wen, bad news. We just received an email from your own email address," the other party said in panic.

"Are you kidding me? When did I use email..." Wen Gongliang's tone faltered as he suddenly realized something. "What's the email content?"