Come Fly with me

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
❛Why do you like thunderstorms?❜
❛Because it shows that even nature needs to
scream sometimes❜
            — E.D.

°。°。°。°。°。°。

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Madison's pov

Announcer on tv:
Riley Morten coming up now,Kelly at second. Started the lining with a double.That seems like an hour ago

"Honey, I thought you were taking out the garbage" mom says to dad. Dad stands up from the couch.

"I am" he says, his eyes still on the TV. I chuckle at this and continue watching the match.

High fly to right. Hooking, hooking, foul. "Phil" mom says again. "Yes. I'm getting it" he says, standing still, not moving. Good guys trail, three to two, last of the ninth, one out...

I turn my head from the TV to see my mom taking out the garbage and dad still standing here. "I was.. I was gonna get that" he stumbles over his words.

Hearing mom bitch again over Dylan. Wonder when she's going accept him.

"Dylan! D money! chilling with Dylan the villain! D to the y to the-" he says in a singing tone. off. "Hey Mr. Dunphy" Dylan greets back, cutting dad of.

"Mr. Dunphy meet my friend Will Hayes" Dylan. You have got to be kidding me. I just know god hates me.

"Nice to meet you Will" dad says to him shaking his hand. "Oh, the pleasure is all mine" Will says back.

"Come on in your just in time to catch the end of the game". Please say no, please say no.

"I'm not really a baseball guy" Dylan says. "But I am Mr. Dunphy" Will says smugly. I am going to commit.

Dad gestures for them to sit down on the couch.

And of course Will has to sit next to me. "Haley says hi" Dylan says to mom. "I was just being facetious" she says, walking in the kitchen again.

"Come on I'll catch you up. Sit it, park it" dad says in a forceful tone.

I ignore Will but he seems to do quite the opposite. "Hey there Emmy" he says leaning a bit closer. I still don't take my eyes of the screen. "William" I say back shortly.

i really hate that nickname, the very reason he calls me that because he knows i get irritated being called "Emmy" but he really hates his full name so i call him "William".

"Ignoring me I see, not very mature don't you think" he says to me. I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you doing here William" I say to him.