The incident

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
You.
Not wanting me.
Was
The beginning of me
Wanting myself.
Thank you.
— the hurt

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Madison's pov

(Singing) Miss Mary Mack, Mack all dressed in black, black, black.

Claire was leaning with her elbows on the counter watching her kids. Phil walks into the room opening his mouth to say something.

"Shhhhh" Claire shushes Phil, pointing her finger to the tv room.

Sitting there are Haley and Luke a clapping game, but also Alex helping Maddy with her homework.

"What's going on" Phil wonders. He turnes his head and sees all his kids in the same room without arguing.

"Why aren't they trying to hurt each other" Phil whispers.

"I don't know, but I'm afraid to move" Claire mutters, shaking her head a little.

Suddenly everything goes wrong. Luke slaps Haley leg, and Alex groans in frustration because Maddy wasn't taking it serieus.

"Ow! That hurt, jerk" Haley exclaims. "I'm gonna kill you, stupid!" Luke snapped.

"Oh my god! I am taking this serieus" Maddy sneered. "No you are not! A six year old child can focus better than you" Alex shouted.

Haley and Luke keep pushing each other, Alex storms out the living room muttering under her breath how stupid Maddy is.

"What happened" Claire wonders. "Now I'm sad" Phil whispered.

"Everybody is going to be there, mom" Haley said trying to convince Claire. "I don't care!"

"Your father and I are not about to let you drive two hours to go to a concert and then spend the night with a bunch of boys, especially that 17 year old hormone you're dating" Claire argued back.

"It's totally supervised" Haley exclaims.

"Oh really by whom?" Claire asks. Maddy and Phil glanced at each other.

"By Spencer Patines uncle" Haley says. "Who's Spencer Patine?" Claire asks.

"You know Spencer, the guy with the arm" Haley answered. "Wait what happened to Spencers arm" Maddy wonders.

"Wait, what kind of arm? What does that even mean" Phil asked. "His uncle is uncle Toby" Haley says. "Oh! Uncle Toby"

"I'll be sure yo include that in my Amber Alert" Claire jokes. "Oh my god!" Haley grunts. Phil stand up holding his palms out towards Claire and Haley