Not in my house

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
Wait for the one,
but do not wait for someone to be the one
— JH Hard

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐Wait for the one, but do not wait for someone to be the one             — JH Hard

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
— 2nd person pov
"Beautiful morning, isn't it? It's a shame you have to work, huh?" Phil says to the phone, leaning against his counter.

"Yeah. Anyways, I'd like a large sausage and peperoni" Before he can continue his order he is being cut off.

"— Just keep your hands off my stuff!" Haley shouted at Alex, walking after her. Alex turns around to face Haley.

"I didn't put my hands on your stuff" She exclaimed.

"Hey! Just a second, Derek. What is the problem!" Phil asks them, holding Derek on the line. "Alex read my journal" Haley answered.

Alex interjects immediately. "— I did not". Turning around to face Haley again. "Why would I even want yo read your stupid journal?" She questions Haley.

"Because it contains the details of a life, and you don't have one" Haley comebacks, walking away from her little sister.

Alex let's out a loud "ugh".

"Alex, don't read Haley's journal" Phil stated, pointing at his daughter. Alex walks away irritated. "Sorry, two of my daughters. You got kids?" He apologizes.

"Oh" His brows raise slightly. "What grade are you in?" He asks him.

"Phil!" A yell from the other room. He turns towards the sound." That's my wife? Claire" He informs Derek.

Claire comes walking into the kitchen with her Laptop in her hands. Distress is noticeable on her face.

"Luke was using my laptop for this" She starts, putting the laptop down and pointing towards a adult picture.

Phil looks at the picture and back at Claire with a look that sort of says "I got caught" but she doesn't notices it.

"I'm going to have to call you back" He mumbles into the phone, handing up. As soon as he hung up Claire starts to continue.

"He told me he needed it to do homework, and then I find this. A picture of a topless woman with the biggest boobs I have ever seen, driving a tractor" She says in a high pitched voice.

Phil still not saying anything. His eyes darting back and forth. "Okay. Ummm.. First of all, that's a combine" He retorted softly.