Coal digger

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
I think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies
            — Lana del Rey

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐I think I'll miss you forever Like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies            — Lana del Rey

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ˚
— Madison's pov

"Can I have $40 for lunch" I asked mom.

"$40" mom questions.

"I also need a book for school" I lie. I don't need a new book, I just want new shoes. "What book" mom asks. She's onto me.

"I want new shoes" I admitted. "Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?" mom says.

"I'd be more worried that she couldn't come up with a single book title" Alex jokes.

"Hey, I have read the Great Gatsby" I argued, glancing at Alex. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Luke, come on, we're late" dad yells, walking in the kitchen. Luke walks in the room with his clothes inside out...

"There's a first. Inside out and backwards. At least it isn't zipped into his"

"...oh there it is" mom trails off.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Interview pov

"Well there's book smart and then there's street smart" Phil states. "Yeah, and then there's Luke" Claire explains. "He's just curious, that's all" Phil defends.

"He's got this almost scientific mind, with a thirst of knowledge. He's like this little Einstein. Some people ask,"why?" Luke asks "why not" Phil describes.

"I ask why a lot" Claire mumbles.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
— Madison's pov

Walking through the halls of the school is one of the many reason I believe, we should just burn it down.

Going to the next class with JJ and Kiara, Where John b and Pope are, no idea. Last I heard of them they had gym.

We enter geography class. One of the classes I have with Will