7. The Sonic Movies

Modern Sonic's Point Of View

"Alright now follow me to the theater room!" Marina said as soon as we were inside the house! "A theater room?! That's so cool!" I exclaimed as we followed her. Just then however, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get that." Marina said and dashed to the door. "Hey there Tom, Maddie and Longclaw. You're just in time to see the movies with us." Marina said as they entered. "Great that's why we're here." Maddie replied and they joined us.

Then we arrived and oh my gosh, it was amazing! "Alright Sonic, it's set up for projecting the films from your phone now. So let's get this marathon started!" Marina said lovingly. Then we got settled. Marina sat next to Movie Sonic and I sat on his other side, we were sandwiched comfortably in between the rest the Wachowski family, and our friends sat in the row behind us.

Then Movie Sonic began the first movie.

It started with showing us Movie Sonic living on Möbius right before the Echidna ambush. Hearing about it was one thing. It was a whole new level to actually see it happen! I glanced at the others to see their reactions to it and they were just as horrified as I was. Movie Sonic was hugging Marina tightly for comfort and she gladly returned it.

Then a few minutes later, Movie Sonic was at the baseball field. The look in his eyes as he started to run after the blunt realization of just how alone he was hit him, was both hard and easy to read somehow. He was tired of that life, and scared.

Then we saw him meet Tom and Robotnik for the first time. "Wait that's your Eggman?! Really?!" I said out loud when I saw him in full view. "Yes, that's him. Why? What does yours look like?" Movie Sonic asked me. So I pulled out a photo of Eggman out of my quills and handed it to him. "Whoa! No wonder you were so thrown off by mine! I see were the nickname came from for yours." Movie Sonic said as he handed the photo back to me. "Yep, though I don't understand when it comes to yours Movie." I said as I stared at The man on screen and tilted my hand in confusion. "Don't worry Modern, you'll see in a moment." Movie Sonic reassured me. Then I saw what he meant as a drone appeared and it was white and shaped like an egg! I bursted out laughing. "Oh I get it now! That's hilarious!" I said as I offered Movie Sonic a high five, to which he happily obliged. "Thanks Modern!" He said as we returned our attention to the movie.

Next we saw Tom and Movie Sonic in a bar called The Piston Pit. "Ooh guys! I know you're looking forward to this because you wished you were there to see it when I told you about it!" Movie Sonic said excitedly. I wasn't sure what he was talking about at first. But then that all changed when a gang walked up to them. They called them hipsters and Movie Sonic decided to teach them a lesson. Time slowed down to the point where it looked like everyone was doing the mannequin challenge! Movie Sonic messed with people and saved Tom! And when time came back to normal, the domino effect happened thanks to Movie Sonic's elaborate prank! "Whoa I guess you really are faster than me! I have never been able to go that fast!" I said dumbfounded. "Yes! I knew it! Thanks Modern." Movie said victoriously. "Sonic, that was awesome! So worth the hype! You certainly are the prank master!" Crystal said as she offered a high five and once again Movie Sonic obliged.

Now they were in a motel. Tom asked Movie Sonic about the planet he was supposed to go to once they got his rings back! My heart broke at seeing him so depressed and that mushroom planet sounded miserable and lonelier than ever. Thank goodness I know somehow he get his happiness in the end, but the how was going to be the interesting part. Then Tom tucked him in. "Aww, you two are so cute!" I said for I couldn't help it. "Thanks Modern, it's one of the things Marina loves about me!" Movie Sonic confidently as he kisses Marina's cheek.

Then Eggman sent a tank after them! It was an amazing action scene! However this guy's robots were way more persistent, than Modern Eggman's badniks! Eventually, the bot was nothing more than a sticky bomb stuck on Movie Sonic. It took several attempts, but they managed to get it to stick to a rock. However, Movie Sonic clearly didn't understand how bombs work and didn't get out of the way properly and was hit by the blast! "Oh my gosh!" I cried in shock. He looked horrible and I felt my heart stop and I put my hand over my muzzle in horror. I looked over to Movie Sonic next to me. He had tears in his eyes. So I gave him a firm side hug to support him. "Man, I underestimated this guy! He's even worse than Modern Eggman!" I said once I saw that Movie Sonic was okay. "Wait really?!" Silver asked in shock. "Yep! Modern Eggman's bots were never this relentless!" I replied as I shuttered at the thought of having to deal with this guy.