10

Tina

"You know Manelle and Roman kissed!" Halsey yelled in front of the laptop making my head whip toward her. I was cutting some fruits while my little sister was talking so Tina who was still in Europe.

"What? Manelle!"

"Halsey, you have school tomorrow." I told my little sister to say goodbye to my sister and go to bed, I sent her to the room. I came back in the living room and sighed as I looked at Tina's face who narrowed her eyes at me.

"Spill, bitch."

"You know how touchy he is with me, that's nothing." I shrugged as I kept peeling the skin of the apples, I hate eating the skin.

"You don't ever answer any of his actions, what's going on right now?" She pointed out the fact that I've ignored all of his actions, him kissing my cheek or holding my waist, putting his arm around my shoulders for a long time.

So why am I overreacting?

"I have no idea, it's confusing!" I let out all my feelings to the only person who can understand me.

"Maybe, you are slowly falling in love with him. I think it's a crush right now it will develop more into something pure." She told me, it was true that I had a big fat crush on him when we were in high-school but I also remembered the level we had between us, we weren't compatible and we are still not.

"I really can't fall in love with him." I was desperate to get rid of my feelings for him, I swore to myself that I would never bring problems on my family.

"You can't get rid of this, it's natural." Tina shrugged, maybe she's right but I can't get rid of his when we are in a delicate situation as well.

"H-how is Jay?" I smirked as I heard her question.

"Stop thinking that I care for him! I'm just curious." She blushed when she thought about him, maybe I should tease her.

"He's doing great, thanks to one person." Her eyes widened as I said the last words but she regain her posture.

"Oh...he finally found the one." She whispered and I nodded, failing to hide my smirk.

"Yeah, she's amazing." I said with adoration.

"Does she help him with anxiety? His public speaking problems or—"

"I have no idea what you are talking about, you need to come back here."

"I can't Manelle, I need to finish my journey." I didn't say anything else because I knew that her journey was more important than coming back here. It helped her grow a new vision of her life and also forget Jay, that's what she said but I don't think she entirely forgot about him.

"Alright, I understand. You better finish your journey." I smiled to her and she smiled, that's how we ended our quality time between sister.

-

I was sleeping deeply until someone poked my arm, constantly which was bothering me. I pushed away the hand but I felt it more veiny and muscular which made me thought about Halsey's hand.