30

Lila

"Do you want to drink some water?" I asked her softly as she nodded, I brought the jug close to me and poured her some cold water to drink.

"Where did you found her?" I whispered over to Luca who was still staring at her, he blinked his eyes before answering me.

"Underground, every woman were sent to a safe location where some of our people are taking care of them."

It's not mean what I'm going to say but why isn't she with them? I didn't want to add in anything so I kept myself quiet and looked at the girl, pity for her but also furious by the way they treated her like a sexual slave.

Her clothes were torn off which I placed a blanket to cover herself, some bruises were marked on her body and pretty much on her bare legs. They were filled with marks that looked like she was handled aggressively.

We need to take her to the doctor in order to check her health or if she caught any sexual disease.

"Can you make an appointment with the family doctor?" I asked Luca who nodded and got up to make the call. I turned to the girl and saw that she was gazing at Luca's figure in admiration, which made me smirk.

It wasn't the time to ship them but I find it cute that Luca wasn't able to take off his eyes on her.

"Can I know your name? If possible." I asked her politely as I sat next to her, leaving a safe distance between us. I doubt she wants anyone to stay close to her.

"I-I'm Lila." She replied in a quiet voice, I was delighted that she uttered a word to me.

"That's a nice name, I like that."

"I-I'm r-really...sorry." She stuttered but I shook my head with my hands waving.

"Why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything." I frowned, she didn't answer and curled up her body tighter.

"Lila, do you want to take a nice bath and eat something? I can make you something delicious." I proposed to her, not that she stinks but I do think she would probably want a shower to rub off the dirt.

She nodded again and I held my hand to guide her, she took my hand and we walked to a guest room but before we can go inside of a room. We were blocked by Luca, who held his arm in front of the door.

"What are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"She's sleeping in my room." He pointed at her, I was flabbergasted.

What the fuck? He wouldn't force someone to sleep in his room where there are plenty of rooms available.

"Fuck off, Luca. She needs to have her own space." I snapped at him, he needs to understand that going through after a horrible experience with men is something that you shouldn't underestimate.

"I said, she's sleeping in my room." He yelled at me, his loud voice made her whimper and stood behind my back.

"She's not sleeping in your room!" I screamed at him and we both glared, holding my eyes at him as he narrowed his eyes on mine. I won't back down.

"She's sleeping with me." I confirmed to him, he rolled his eyes and got out of our way not forgetting to shove my shoulder.

He was such a petty child.