Chapter 6

Chapter: 6

Chaos Pov

I glare at the door of my room. It's been three weeks since we've been in this damn castle and Jace hasn't done shit to make us more powerful. Worse than that I have to share a room with End, and Eternity. It's insulting and again I'm stuck with End all day.

The only good that comes from this is the food, sleep and training room. Basically a gym with weapons. Thanks to that I've gotten a new job as a swordfighter and I'm currently at level three. So far all I know about this man Jace, is that he's level 572 but if I had my real power I could easily destroy him. There is a girl with him, Avalon, she's level 422, and from the brief conversations I've had with her she's not happy we're here.

I've been spending my days exploring the castle and making use of the library. In said library I've familiarized myself with this world. Now I'm not normally a book worm but I have literally nothing to do, and it is better than listening to End, be actually happy about this whale nightmare.

At least he's not around that much. He for once decided to put some hard work into something. Meaning he's been working most of the time for the last few weeks. On that note I haven't checked his stats yet, I probably should.

Name: End

Species: ??/??

Status: Immortal

Level: 1 (0/100)

Job:

5L Warlock (Look below)

6L Swordsman (+18% dmg when using swords)

HP: 500 / 500

MP: 140 / 120

Str: 7

Dex: 10

Vit: 7

Int: 7

Luk: 3

Points: 6

End used to be a nearly all powerful being before ?? brought him to a new world. He is half ?? and half?? Giving him ?? abilities. He is a good fighter but very eccentric and over dramatic. Despite this, End is strong willed and not someone you want to anger.

Warlock(L5)

A mediocre warlock who has a few drops of demon blood in them.

User is immune to fire

User can sense nearby demons

Well look at that, for such a poor swordsman that's not a bad level. He also has demon blood apparently, and got another useless skill, sensing nearby demons, what's that gonna do? I'll tell you the stupidest job ever. Wait, where in the hell did he get points? And why hasn't he used them? God I can't stand him, what is wrong with my brother? Fucking moron.

"Chaos? Are you ok? You looked upset for a moment." Eternity's sweet voice pulls me out of my thoughts. She's sitting across from End with a book in her lap, and a notebook in her hand. Eternity has always been a big reader, but since we've gotten here she's been doing research about this world and taking notes. Like, that'll help us. But the thought is nice, and it's not like we have anything better to do.

My answer is interrupted by the door opening to reveal none other than Avalon. She has blue eyes the same shade as Jace's but unlike his she has normal caucasian skin. She's pretty I suppose it's hard to notice when he's such a bitch. But she has shoulder length dirty blond hair, and wears fancy clothes but seems to prefer pants to skirts. She usually wears boots, jewelry and light makeup.