Chapter 7

A/N This chapter is a bit of a bridge chapter so nothing important happens but it's necessary for the rest of the story. The boring part will come to an end in a few chapters I just need to establish everything fully. 

Chapter 7

Percy Pov

I duck out of the way of the sword aiming for my skull, and twist to the side to avoid the other blade. Damn, I'm really not used to fighting dual wielders. I use my own sword to strike back only to have my attack blocked by two blades, I don't waste a second and attack again.

I don't know how long we keep this up without either of us making a mistake, it doesn't feel like long but my perception of time is generally different in battles. Then the man attacking me aims one of his swords just a little too hard and I use it to nick his arm. It's a small injury but it slows him down just enough that I'm able to disarm one sword. Which leaves the duel wielder with only one sword. He's still pretty good but I don't have a problem getting my sword at his neck.

"Congratulations Percy, you're the first, first year to ever defeat me." My teacher laughs with a lopsided grin and I can't help but grin back. I look over to see the other students staring at me in awe and jealousy. I don't really care, I'm my own person, it's not my problem what they think of me.

It's been three months since me and Alluanca joined the academy, and it's been great for my stats. We've both broken some serious records and I've gotten a lot stronger. I smile bring up my stats:

Name: Perseus Jackson

Species: Water Dragon/Spirit Dragon

Status: Immortal

Level: 133

Job:

L1 Assassin(+5 Luk and Vit)

L50 Swordfighter(+27% dmg with sword)

L18 Elemental Magician ( -18% mana when using elemental magic)

L 24 Mana Fighter (+ 24% power when using mana combat +48% dmg when using mana combat)

Xp(0/28,794,000,000,000)

HP:10,650/10,650

MP: 3,000/3,000

Str: 34 (x10)= 340

Dex: 26(x5)= 140

Vit: 21(x2)(+5)= 45

Int: 19(x2)= 38

Luk:12(+5)= 17

Points: 399

Percy, is a betrayed demigod reborn this world with the added bonuses of being with?? And ?? He is half water dragon And half spirit dragon Giving him x5 Str, and Dex x2 Int and Vit, water control and the ability to both transform into a dragon and take powers from his defeated enemies. He has sworn to be hardened and gain power in this life unlike his last.

Power Takeover (Species Perk)

Allows Spirit Dragon to one ability from a defeated opponent

Taken over skill will automatically be level 1

Can only take over skills that were level 10+

Dragon Transformation(L9)

User has the ability to transform into a dragon

Transformation time: 5 min