three

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

°•. ┊ Safe and Sound ┊.•°
✧ ˚ ━ screaming at the sky, act one

CHAPTER THREE — not the same as it was( episode three ; ice pick )

( episode three ; ice pick )

"So, it's a lizard?" I ask, tugging a sweater over my head and Drea digs through her gym locker for something.

"We don't know. It certainly looked like one, but what kind of supernatural creature has scales and a tail?"

"The Lizard from the Spider-Man comics."

"That's not real." Drea huffs, stopping her actions.

"Neither were werewolves, until recently." Shrugging, I grab my bag and pull her to her feet. The brunette asks me about what happened to Erica Reyes yesterday and if I was in the class with her. "No, but I heard all about it from Allison." I respond, as we head out of the school building. "Epilepsy. I feel bad for her or I did. I guess that condition is all gone now. I still can't believe she accepted Derek's offer."

"Did you mean what you said the other morning? About wanting to become a werewolf?"

"I don't know. I didn't not mean it. But after seeing Isaac so out of control the other night...I'm not gonna run to Derek and ask him to bite me." I tell her with a small laugh. "If my life was on the line and the only option to save me was the bite, then yeah, I wouldn't mind having to adjust. But now that's the only way I'd ever want it."

"Agreed." She breathes, linking her arm with mine. "Tell me again why you told Stiles to leave without us?"

"Because I want to talk to Derek. And the best time is with Jasper and Ryder practicing in the band room. And I drove here myself." The two of us get in my car and I turn on the ignition. "Plus, I would like to be anywhere that those two aren't. Ryder ignoring me, fine. Well, not fine, but I digress. But my own brother is avoiding me, which is unacceptable. Jasper used to be my best friend and as much as I love Stiles, he's a royal pain in the ass. And I need back up when dealing with him, but my back up ran off to become a werewolf."

"We have no idea where Derek is."

"Yes, we do." I smile over at her and pull the car onto the main road. "One call to Blakely and she sang like a canary. Of course, she gave me a whole speech about being careful and not trusting him. But she still told me where he was hiding." We arrive at a run down train station and the hair on my neck stands straight up. This is definitely the place.