six

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

°•. ┊ Safe and Sound ┊.•°
✧ ˚ ━ screaming at the sky, act one

CHAPTER SIX — turn into a teenage goo goo muck( episode six ; frenemy )

( episode six ; frenemy )

Derek immediately goes after the creature on foot, while I turn to look at the owner of the arm, I'm currently bruising; Ryder. I don't know why I'm surprised...it's just that kinda week. I quickly loosen my grip, allowing my arms to fall to my sides and Scott begins to bark orders. "Allison, take Lydia home. Jasper and Boyd, do whatever the hell it is that Derek wants. Taylor and Drea, stay here. Ryder and Stiles, let's go."

"Woah, woah, woah." I put my hand up, halting everyone's movements. "Suddenly, he can be trusted? And Mars and I have to sit this one out? There's absolutely no way in hell we're just sitting here, while you morons get to run around and actually help stop that thing."

"Jackson." Stiles corrects and I shoot daggers his way. "Look, after the ice rink, no one is going to side with you, Lore. If staying here means that you don't get hurt again, then so be it. Sit tight. And I swear to god, if you two show up anywhere tonight-"

"You'll what?" Drea questions, placing her hands on her hips.

"Just stay here." Scott orders. "We don't have time to debate this anymore. Let's go." The group disperses, Drea and I walk with the Hale pack to the cars, closing the back doors, once Isaac and Erica are inside. The boys drive off, while Dee and I pull my car around, parking in the now empty space out front. The two of us re-enter the house, fixing the furniture and cleaning up the best we can. It takes about an hour, but things end up looking pretty good. We drop onto the couch, releasing a sigh and she turns to say something, when there's a knock on the door. I groan audibly, peeking out of the widow, before opening the door and letting my brother inside.

"So, what's the plan?" Jasper asks, as I return to my place on the couch and he sits on the coffee table across from us.

"To take a fucking nap." Drea yawns, laying on her side and tossing her feet across my lap.

"At this point, Jas...I agree with her." I sigh, rubbing my temples to relieve the tension in my head. A high-pitched ringing starts in my ear, enhancing the throbbing pain in my skull, causing me to wince. "Mars, what'd you have to tell me? Now that we have a minute or several because Scott and Stiles need to get off their high horses. What was it?"

"Well, after what happened at the garage the other night, my parents decided to drop one hell of a bombshell on me-"

"You know what? While you two chit chat, I'm gonna go track down Jackson." Jasper stands, heading towards the door, before spinning around. "Don't go anywhere, okay?"