7

Georgia and Alders entered a antique shop. Most shops find relics from ship wrecks that may have value. History says the antique shops hit a gold mine in 1912 with the greatest ship wreck occurred in the Atlantic.

"Pick out anything you fancy Ms. Georgia" Alders said. "You don't need to buy me anything baby" Georgia said. "I want to I insist" Alders said.

"Rowan informed me that you came from a not so accepting family" Georgia said. Alders shook his head. "My mum practically disowned me for who I am" Alders said.

"No one should ever have to be disowned for who they are, god says that we're all created the same" Georgia said.

"Do you think he would disown me for being who I am" Alders asked. "Baby no, god loves everyone of his children" Georgia said.

"I was told god didn't love me" Alders said. "Who told you that" Georgia asked. "The women who disowned me" Alders said.

Throughout the shopping trip they spoke about Rowan's upbringing. How Georgia and Richard met. They also talked about Alders life. The two were standing by a table full of Knick knacks. Georgia turned to Alders. Her heart was full of sympathy for her sons lover.

"Alders...when was the last time your ex mother hugged you" Georgia said. "I was six" Alders said.

Georgias eyes went wide in shock. "Pardon me when I say this baby, she can rot in hell for disowning you for being who you want to be" Georgia said.

She left the shop, Alders followed behind her. He thanked the shop owner before leaving. Georgia practically walked home with Alders following.

She entered the house, Richard and Rowan were in the backyard. She took off her coat and hat. She set down her purse on the sofa. Alders entered the house, he closed the door behind him.

"Rowan" Georgia said. Her son looked up at her. Alders was standing at the backyard doorway. Rowan met Alders gaze. "I want you to promise me one thing...I want you to promise me that you will always love this man to the fullest extent" Georgia said.

Alders cheeks grew hot, his heartbeat raced. He didn't notice Rowan standing in front of him. Alders felt Rowan's soft hand in his. The boy looked up at him. Alders noticed Rowan's eyes were looking for a answer to his mother's statement.

"I told her about my mother who disowned me for who I am and I was never loved for who I was" Alders said. "You didn't have to do that" Rowan said. Alders smiled softly. "I wanted to tell her, by how accepting she was I knew I would be safe" Alders said.

"We'll always accept you baby" Georgia said. Causing the two men to chuckle. Alders eyes filled eyes with tears. "I've never felt accepted by anyone before" Alders said.

Rowan hugged him tightly, he felt Rowan kiss his hair. Georgia and Richard went back in the house. Giving the two alone time.

"Tonight I'm going to take you out" Rowan said. "But what about Georgias birthday" Alders said. "I'm sure my father has plans to keep her entertained this evening" Rowan said.