30

Alders heard the front door close, Rowan began to sob on the floor. The Londoner peaked his head out of the upstairs room. Sounds of sobs filled the home. Alders grew worried, what happened to his love minutes ago.

Alders quickly ran down the old style staircase, near the front door Rowan was sobbing on his knees. Alders didn't say a word as he held him in his arms. He let Rowan take his time before the American spoke. "I was dropped by my publisher" Rowan said. Alders heart broke for Rowan, he couldn't imagine what he must be feeling. "I have nobody, Horace is gone, you can go ahead and head on back if you want to leave me too" Rowan cried. The American's tears stained Alders sweater. Alders continued to comfort Rowan, he continued to stay even if the words that fell from Rowan's lips were vile. Alders couldn't abandoned his love in a awful time such as this.

Rowan's bloodshot gaze looked upon Alders. "I am not leaving you alone, you'll always have me, understand that" Alders said. Rowan nodded. "But where will I go to publish this book" Rowan said. "You'll find someone, I'll help you, Georgia, Richard we all will help you" Alders said. "What if I lose everything during this conflict" Rowan said. Alders held Rowan close, his body continued to sob. "You won't lose everything" Alders said. Rowan sniffled, stray tears escaped from his eyes. "How do you know that I won't" Rowan asked.

"Well, You have a written talent that no one else possesses, even I am a bit jealous of your talent" Alders said. "You're just saying that to make me feel better Aldi" Rowan said. "I deeply mean it, the amount of people know your name famous and the average person gush over you" Alders said. "They may gush over me, but I won a much better looking boy in the end" Rowan said. Alders tried to hide his smile from the sulking Rowan, once the American's lips started to crawl up Alders neck with kisses.

"We still need to find you a publisher, don't distract me with kisses" Alders said. Rowan ended his harassment of sweet torture. "But you love my kisses" Rowan said. Alders rolled his eyes. "Put on your best suit we're going to find you a publisher" Alders said. "It's not that easy, it took me years to find Horace" Rowan said.

"Who said anything about it being easy, I like a challenge" Alders said. Rowan sent him a loving smile. He knew Alders was stuck with him. "Where did I find a boy like you" Rowan asked. "We tend to wander in alone during parties, no one ever looks our way" Alders said. "Why don't they look towards your way, you're so pretty to pass up" Rowan said. "If only everyone saw me as such, the prettiest diamonds become very dull with sadness, this dullness, it felt very much like sadness in my upbringing" Alders said. Rowan cupped Alders cheek. "Now that I have you in my passesion I'm never going to let you fade into dullne" Rowan said. "I hate that you use your author vocabulary on me" Alders said. Rowan smirked, kissing his lovers lips. "You love my author lingo" Rowan said. Alders rolled his eyes earning a chuckle from Rowan. "Idiot" Alders said. "I'm your American idiot darling you love me" Rowan said. Alders sighed with a smile and a shake to the head.