16

Rowan's parents left that morning for America. Georgia left a recipe book for her son to use to bring some southern cuisine back to London.

Southern cuisine is made from the soul. Georgia always spiced up the kitchen with her cooking. Richard looked forward to each meal. Him being from London they didn't have many spices.

When Rowan and Alders returned home from the city. The American began to warm up fried chicken wings in the oven, setting the heat on low. Alders went to change out of his clothes.

Entering the bedroom they shared, Alders took off his shirt, pants and shoes. He put on a night gown that hugged him in all the right places. He may have stolen it from Meredith. Rowan's seen him in the night gown a few times.

Alders could smell the chicken being heated up, so he walked out to the kitchen. Rowan was sitting at the table with a glass of water in his hand. When the American saw Alders walking towards him he knew he was a goner.

Alders sat on Rowan's lap, hooking his hands around the Americans neck. While Rowan's hands were on Alders waist. Rowan bit his lip slightly. Rowan's hands rubbed up and down Alders back. While his eyes were all over the boys body.

Alders batted his eyes innocently. Alders lips were inches from Rowan's lips. Rowan leaned in closing the gap. Their lips met, causing a symphony of moans to escape. Alders then pulled away with a small smirk. He yawned. "I'm tired I think I'm going to go to bed" Alders said.

The boy got off of the Americans lap. Rowan took the chicken out of the oven. He put the wings on a plate, taking it into his bedroom. Alders was waiting on the bed. Rowan joined him in bed.  The crunch of the chicken made Alders nauseous. "Do you want some" Rowan asked.

Alders shook his head, "what if I hold it between my teeth then you'll want it" Rowan teased, as he chuckled. Alders rolled his eyes, leaning in to take a bite. Alders took a tiny bite of the food.

The boy cringed as-he swallowed the little bite of chicken. While he lived with Anders, he never ate with his brother or Meredith. His brother would always make remarks about Alders weight. Alders began eating alone In his room. Every time he ate he felt like he was getting fatter. So he started eating less food as time went on, with eating less food he began using other methods like throwing up.

Alders felt a hand on his shoulder. "Alders" Rowan said. The boy looked at Rowan. "Are you back with me" He asked. Alders nodded, the piece of chicken was still in his mouth. He never swallowed it, but he was sure he needed to get the food out of his mouth.

He was afraid Rowan would hate him if he saw him spitting out his mothers food. So he hide it under his tongue since the piece was so small.

The boys eyes went to Rowan's as he continued eating. Alders tried his absolute hardest to not look at his mouth.

When Rowan was done eating he placed the plate on the nightstand. Wiping his face and hands with a napkin.

"Is everything alright with you" Rowan asked. Alders nodded, casting a fake smile on his face. Rowan actually believed the fake smile and grabbed his notebook.

The plate of chicken crumbs made Alders more agitated. So he took the plate back to the kitchen. Just the thought of someone eating food and feeling full made Alders disgusted.

All the years when Alders was living with his brother and Meredith. He'd watch them eat and glance at their faces that had satisfying grind from being full from the food they had. Alders could only bare a few bites of something before rushing to his room to get rid of the food that was now in his stomach.

Once in the kitchen Alders spit out of the piece of chicken into the bin. The boy began dry heaving from the thought of having the chicken in his mouth. While Georgia and Richard were staying with them his eating habits were the same. He tried to keep the food down but, Anders words reached his head and made him throw his food back up. In secret of course since he didn't want to upset Georgia or Richard.

"Alders"

The boys back was facing the American, while he stood at the sink. Tears were in his eyes, quickly Alders wiped them away. Rowan walked towards him.

"I'm ok, really I am"

Alders could hear his voice shaking. He knew his cover was blown, trying to remain calm.