3

December 12

Nicki POV

I woke up to my phone blowing up. "Oh my fucking gosh." I grabbed my phone & turnt it off. I closed my eyes again then I heard the smoke alarm go off. I felt the bed & meek side was empty. "I'm gonna fucking kill him." I mumbled to myself. I brushed my teeth & took a shower & came downstairs. I saw rihmeek in my apron singing feeling myself. I secretly recorded him trying not to laugh. "Baby." I said laughing.

"Really Nicki you could've told me you was tryna record a bitch." Meek said in a gay voice. I was laughing so hard. "Goodmorning baby." I said kissing him. "Goodmorning I made breakfast I kinda burnt the toast so I made some more." He said. I went on instagram to see millions of comments I was tagged in. I saw a video of me sleep on rihmeek page. "RIHMEEK." I yelled. "Yes baby." He said. I showed him the video & he thought it was funny so I posted the video of him dancing & singing in my apron. "NICKI." He said 5 minutes later. "Yes baby." I said like him. "You not funny but what you wanna do today." He said.

"Well I don't know what you gonna do but I have to get ready for my  show for the pink print tour in Miami." I said nervously. "& you just now telling me." He said kinda upset. "I'm sorry baby I just found out but you know you can come." I said. "Oh I'm gonna come." He said laughing. "Omg stop being nasty, but frl you coming or not?" I said. "Damn Nic I wish you would've been told me." He said as I kinda got mad. "Yk what it's fine I mean I am telling you the day before so I understand, I have to pack now tho." I said going upstairs. "NIC YOU GOTTA EAT." I heard meek yell. "IM NOT HUNGRY." I yelled back.

It's was 2 hours later & I was done packing. It's so quiet downstairs I don't even think meek is here I could care less tho. I went downstairs & saw a note on the kitchen table.

"Nicki if you see this I had to go to the studio. I'll be back before you leave for your flight. Love rihmeek." The note said. "Ofc he'd rather be at the studio than with me. I have been acting a little off lately but I'll make it up to him when I get back from Miami. I chaffered to his studio to tell him bye but the lights were real dim. I walked in & saw him in there by himself. He was in there rapping his ass off. "I hear you baby." I said pausing his song so he could hear me.

He walked out the studio & hugged me. "I thought you was gone already." He said. "Now you know I wouldn't leave without saying bye to my baby." I said kissing him. He pulled me close to him & wouldn't let me go. I wish we could stay like this forever. "Baby can you please come with me, it won't be the same without you there supporting me." I said pouting.

"I'll see what I can do bae." He said. I looked at my watch & got sad again. "Well I have to go Rihmeek, ima miss my flight. But when I come back I do wanna hear that song." I said. "Ok baby when you coming back?" He said. "In 2 days." I said. "Ok mamas I gotchu." He said. I kissed him one last time. "I love you be good." I said as he said the same thing. I walked out & got back in the car. Ugh I hate when we apart.

December 13

Meek POV
Today was the day of Nicki show in Miami & ik I told her I wasn't coming but to be real I already knew she had to go to Miami before she knew it. I'm in Miami & I had a surprise for my baby. I called Omelly & Tak to see if everything was ready. Me, Chris & nicki made a song called All Eyes On You & when she gets done performing her songs, ima tell her Dj to play all eyes on you & that's when ima come out & surprise her. I made sure everything was set up before I went to the hotel. We staying in
the same hotel but just not the same room, crazy right? I knew she was staying here bc I saw her walk in her room one night. I came out here last night & nicki still don't know it.

It's now time for the show to start & im backstage hiding from Nicki. She called me 15 times & texted me 30 times but I turned my phone on DND so ik she gone be pissed. When she got done performing, All Eyes On You started playing & I came on stage. She started smiling so hard when she saw me. I went up to her & started rapping in her ear. She started crying on stage which was shocking to me bc she always acts like a boss bitch on stage but when she's with me she's like a baby. I wiped her tears & hugged her. "Awwww" the crowd screamed as the music went low & a picture of us showed in the background.

I looked Nicki in the eye & leaned in for a kiss but she kept playing. "Can I have a kiss baby?" I asked. She laughed. "I don't wanna get lipgloss on you." She said in the microphone. She pecked my lips instead & wiped her lipgloss off of me. "You see my waves?" I said pulling her into me. "I love your waves daddy." She said. We sung & hugged on each other until Nicki started getting freaky. "I don't wanna kiss you I just wanna lick you." She said licking my tongue. "I like that shit." I said.

It was time for us to go so we ended the show by singing Bad For You. "Shoutout to my muthafucking baby who got me starstruck." I said hugging her from behind. "Y'all shoutout to my babyfatha, he made me mad & said he couldn't make it but still ended up surprising me in the best way possible, yall be safe I love you barbs." Nicki said doing one more song as we left the stage. When we got backstage she jumped on me & started attacking my lips. "Damn Nicki chill out." I said. "I love you daddy." She said seductively & ik what that meant. She locked the door & yk what happened next.

"My life couldn't get anymore better." I said. "Thank you for coming out & supporting me tonight baby." She said outta breath. "You don't have to thank me bae it's my job to do that, now take yo freak ass a nap bc we gotta flight to catch." I said as I set a timer & we both dosed off.