6

June 7

Nicki POV

I am now six months pregnant & I'm loving every second of it. I announced it to the world a week ago by posting pictures of my photoshoot. Rihmeek been here the whole time. We found out we was having a girl. Lately I have been having really bad backaches but the doctor just says be careful & stay in bed until it's time. That's 3 whole months I have to wait. So yk me I still do what I gotta do.

I woke up to this sharp pain my my back. It hurted so bad that I couldn't even move. "RIHMEEK." I yelled. He came rushing in & saw me crying. "Do you want to go to the hospital baby." He asked. I shook my head & said no. He ran me & bath in the tub & carried me to the bathroom. After I was done he put my hair in a ponytail & found me a dress. "Nah I can't see you in pain like this baby, we going to the hospital." He said. I didn't even say nothing I was just ready to see what's wrong with me. I slowly walked to the car & waited for meek to come.

As I was waiting I felt something warm trickle down my legs. I looked down & saw it was blood. "Nooooo oh my gosh RIHMEEKKKKKK SOMETHINGS WRONGGG." I said tryna run to him. My vision got blurry & all I remembered was meek grabbing me before everything went black.

Meek POV

I saw Nicki pass out right before she ran to me so I grabbed her so she wouldn't fall. Lately she been complaining about her back & stressing a little over the last months. I hurried & laid her in the backseat & rushed to the hospital.

A couple hours past & Nicki was up crying. She thought she lost the baby but I was tryna tell her what Happened. "Nicki will you just listen to me." I said. "No rihmeek don't lie to me I know the baby is gone look at my stomach." She said touching her flat stomach. "Nicki I'm not finna play with you let me tell you what happened." I said. "Ok." She said sitting up ready to listen. "Ok so when you last out you lost a lot of blood & they had to do a emergency c-section on you or the baby wasn't gonna make it." I said. "So you telling me that my baby is in the ICU bc she's premie." She said about to cry again.

"She's not in the ICU she's in a regular nursery getting the treatment she needs, she'll have to stay in here 2 months tho." I told her. "Ok I guess I can work with that,, this is all my fault I should've listened to the doctor." She said. "Baby don't blame yourself for this ok our baby is fine, stop crying she's a fighter we're gonna get thru this. We don't have to call the family right now if you don't want to but we do have to tell them what happened." I said hugging her & she eventually fell back asleep.