7

October 26

Nicki POV

It's been 4 months since our baby was born & everything been going great. Rihmeek been in & out the studio all thru the night but he say he's working on his album. We decided to name our baby girl Essence Renae Williams. Cute huh? Rihmeek told me to drop her off at his sister so we could go out.

I dressed my baby & dropped her off. "Take care of my baby Na,, I'll get her in the morning." I said. "Sis go have fun with meek I got my niece." She said. I kissed Essence & got back in my car getting ready. I waited on Meek to come but he never showed up. I eventually took another shower & fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to being carried to our room. "You up." He said. "Nah I'm sleep." I said with an attitude. He got some nerve coming in here all happy & shit. "Oh shit nic I'm sorry I forgot all about us going out tonight." He said. "You know what rihmeek it's fine I don't care. I'm gonna go to sleep." I said walking to the guest room.

Of course he followed me. "Why you acting like a bitch I told you I fucking forgot." He said. I slapped the shit outta him. "Oh so ima bitch now rihmeek?" I said laughing. "No Nicki Ian mean it like that." He said. "Nah since im such a bitch then lemme go." I said as he was blocking the door. I walked past him & smelled perfume . "Rihmeek..." I said. "What now you gone hit me again?" He said. "No but I should,, what bitch you was fucking." I said. "I haven't fucked nobody but you wtf you talking about." He said. I laughed. "Don't play with me right now,, you smell like a bitch & I don't wear that cheap ass shit so who was it." I said. "Nobody Nicki just chill out." He said.

At this point I didn't even care anymore. I went downstairs heated up my shrimp Alfredo & ate some of it. After I ate I called Na & checked in my baby. I didn't wanna sleep with Meek just bc of the simple fact that he's lying so I went back to the guest room.

December 30

Meek POV

Nicki haven't talked to me in 2 months. I been calling & texting her but she never answers. A couples days ago I found out some bitch claimed I got her pregnant. I mean I might have slipped up behind Nicki back but I know that ain't my child. Can't be I was just with Nicki. I don't know how ima tell Nic tho she might try to go & kill the damn girl.

"Damn you still ain't talked to sis?" Na said. "No she won't answer me." I said. "Well how you gone tell her about your situation yk how crazy Nicki can get." She said. "Ion know sis,, but if you get in touch with her let me know." I said. "Speaking of Nicki there she goes." Na said. I turned around & saw Nicki. Damn she looked good as fuck. I thought she would've been mad at me but surprisingly she wasn't which was weird.

"Sup." I said to her as she side hugged me. She looked way more happier now. "I just bought a house rihmeek." She said. I just looked at her. "Yayy." I said confused as to why she's telling me. "Now we have enough room for us, the baby, & 10 other guest. It came with 12 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms plus the backyard is like a water park. Oh and I dropped Essence off with your mama." She said all happy like. "That's good Nic but um I gotta tell you something." I said. "Look rihmeek I already know,, & I'm sorry for not picking up & answering you I just really wanted to focus on this house." She said.

This is way harder than I thought it was be. "No baby listen." I said more seriously. "What is it rihmeek you kinda scaring me by how serious you being." She said now concerned. "Ok nicki so you remember when you got mad at me bc of the perfume smell." I said. "Yes,, rihmeek what's going on." She said. "Don't get mad but I might have another child somewhere." I said. "You know rihmeek I should slap the fuck outta you for cheating on me,, but I'm not bc you was man enough to tell me instead of making me find out on my own so I respect you for that. But I am not your play toy so you not finna keep playing with me, so you can take that shit somewhere else bc I'm not finna deal with this shit today." She said about to walk away.

I pulled her into a tight hug. "Nah ian letting you leave me this time,, we gone talk this out & we gone move on. I gave you 2 months to clear your mind. Yeah I know I fucked up but we can't be sure if that's my kid or not,, hell for all I know I didn't even nut the bitch shit was so-." I said cutting her off by Nicki. "Okay rihmeek I get it you don't have to go in detail. But you right we have each other 2 months to better ourselves for each other & im not gone sit here & lie & say I didn't miss you bc I did. Now I am willing to work this out with you, but you need to take a DNA test." She said. "Ok baby,, now what's the real reason you came over here." I said. "Ok fineee I just wanted to see you & I knew you'd be at the studio bc Na told me." She said.

I kissed her slowly & we made out in the middle of the studio. "Well damn just fucked right in front of me." Na said. Nicki jumped off of me & started laughing. "Wouldn't be the first time someone saw us." She said winking. "Y'all nasty, I'm gonna go before Denim gets off the bus." Na said grabbing her purse. We said bye & got back to business.

By now Nic was sleep & I was hungry so I packed up & closed the studio up before picking Nic up & carrying her to the car. I stopped at DQ & brought a loud of food bc ik Nic love DQ. We went home & I woke Nic up so we could take a shower together & go to sleep. I love my girl & idc what the test results are, I know I have a real one by my side & I know she gone hold me down forever. I won't never stop loving & caring for my baby.

"Baby are you talking to yourself?" She said as I realized I said that out loud. "Nope just realizing how blessed I am to have a real one like you by my side." I said kissing her. "Baby ima always hold you down. It's us forever no matter what happens. I love you rihmeek." She said. "I love you more baby or should I say Mrs Williams." I said. I swear she gone have my last name one day. I fell asleep thinking about Nicki.