11

May 6

Nicki POV

Today was Rihmeek birthday & I still haven't planned anything for him. Mainly bc I been focused on the wedding bc I wanted to have the wedding in August. His mother called me earlier saying they wanted to have him a surprise birthday party but I decided not to do that. I think I'm just gonna have him a birthday dinner & let him go have fun with his friends and family.

"Happy birthday baby." I said to rihmeek as he was walking downstairs. "Thank youuu bae." He said. I was on my computer looking at my wedding dress. It was an Alexander McQueen white dress with sliver glitter at the bottom. "Whatchu doing on that computer." He said coming to where I was. "Nothingggg,, you can't see it yet." I said. "Mhm, we gone see." He said. "Well birthday boy what you wanna do today?" I said putting the MacBook up. "Shittt, go to the club & fuck on a couple bad bitches." He said laughing. "ahehehe stop playing with me." I said.

"Man come on nic it's my birthday." He said. I looked at him. "Oh you was serious about that shit?" I said. "Duh, you gone let me do it?" He asked. "So you gone let me go fuck on nighas on my birthday too?" I said knowing the answer. "Hell no fuck I look like." He said. "Then no rihmeek so stop asking that stupid ass shit." I said getting aggravated. "Aye watch yo mouth." He said. "I say what I want, but like I said you not doing that." I said.

"But my old hoes let me do it." He mumbled but I still heard him. "Well I'm not your hoe rihmeek I'm you fiancée & I'm saying no. If you can't accept that then oh well. Go be with somebody that don't care what you do, but that's not sliding by me." I said. "I'm just fucking with you baby." He said laughing. "Yeah cause you know better." I said. He just looked at me & smiled.

It was now time for Meek's dinner & he was no where to be found. I called him 3 times already & he still hasn't called back or texted me. He went out earlier saying he had to go meet with somebody. I tracked his location but he turned it off. Tf is he up to. I locked up the house & put Essence in her car seat before I pulled off.

I pulled up to Meeks mama house & seen his car. It was a lot of other ppl there too. I got out the car & gave essence to Na. "Hey na, where meek go?" I asked her. "Hey sis, I think he went in the backyard to smoke." She said. I walked to the backyard & saw him on the phone. "Man just get this shit done by tonight, don't mess my shit up no more." He said before hanging up. I didn't want him to see me so I just went inside his mama house & waited for him to come inside.

"hey baby." He said coming inside. "Hey." I mumbled. "What's wrong with you." He said. "Ain't nun wrong w me." I said rolling my eyes. "yes it is bc you got that stank ass attitude." He said. "What was you doing when I called you earlier?" I asked calmly. "Chill my phone was dead." He said. "No it wasn't rihmeek bc I just heard you on the phone in the backyard so dont give me that bullshit ass excuse." I said. He scratched his head & just looked at me. "Yeah that's what I thought, you don't have to lie to me rihmeek." I said. "Bae im not lying." He said. "Mhm then what you mean by it better be done by tonight & oh dont mess my shit up." I said.

I already knew the answer. I know meek is back selling drugs & shit I just want him to be honest with me. "Uh I was talking about the wedding." He said. "Okaye & when exactly is the wedding?" I asked. "June 6th right?" He said. I just laughed. "This my last time asking you rihmeek. & if you lie again I swear I'm done with you. Now what was you talking about on the phone." I said. "I told you Nic, I was talking about the damn wedding." He said.