Chapter 3 - ♡

"Welcome..to the beach!!"

"Who are you guys?" Arisu asked.

"Well as for me, I am Hatter." Hatter said.

"We heard we'd find the answers here." Usagi said.

"Exactly. The answers you've been looking for are right here" Hatter said.

"I'll tell you the truth. There's only one way to end this nightmare. We clear the games and collect all the playing cards." Hatter said.

"All of the playing cards?" I asked.

"Only one person can return to the original world." Hatter said.

"Huh?" Usagi said.

"Only one person?" Arisu asked.

"It's impossible for a single person to clear all the games and collect 52 playing cards. You can't leave this country working alone. That's why everyone unites as one in order to let that one person leave the country." Hatter said.

I am at no words right now..Just..wow..

"And we've created an organization here" A woman with long black hair said.

"Fuels are used to generate electricity and rainwater is used as a water supply." A girl with short black hair and red lipstick said.

"Our Objective is to unite and collect all the playing cards." A man said.

"And..There are only 3 rules at this beach." Hatter said.

"1.) You must always have on a bathing suit.

2.) You are free to live your life exactly as you wish.

3.) Death to all traitors."

Death...You mean...They'll kill us? I do not like the sound of that, not even one bit.

"Okay, We get it." Arisu said.

"Good. Now, go change into your bathing suits!" Hatter said.

I walked into my own room and putted on a nice bathing suit.

                                   [This is your bathing suit]

Ugh..I look so ugly in this. Really not my style. I went downstairs and went to where the pool is. I did not expect this many people here. I suddenly see a guy walking tords me.

"Newbie?" Chishiya asked.

"Chishiya??!" I said and hugged him. After, he looked VERY annoyed.

"I didn't think I'd see you here. What a small world." Chishiya said.

"I know right, I'm happy to see you though." I said as I  saw a girl next to Chishiya.

"Ah, This is my friend." Chishiya said pointing to the girl.