Chapter 7

Banda and I walked in. We saw 3 other players. I really hope this will be easy.

A kid who looked like to be in high school walked up to us.

"Excuse me? Do you know what this is?" The kid asked.

"Well, It's a game. Just try your best to survive." I said and smiled.

"I'll try, By the way. My name is Dōdō. What's your name?" Dōdō asked.

"I'm y/n. And this is Banda." I said.

"Nice to meet you both. This is my first time here so I have no idea what is going on." Dōdō said.

Banda moved his hand to my back and went under my shirt with no one looking. Come to think of it, It's kinda uncomfortable.

"Don't tell anyone, Or I will kill you" Banda whispered in my ear then bit my ear gently. I nodded.

"Registration is now closed. Total players : 5. Difficulty : Four of hearts. Game name : Lifting. Time limit : 1 minute per question."

Oh no..Not a hearts game again..If Dōdō dies..I'd be really sad.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dōdō asked.

"Your pretty stupid." Banda said.

"More like very stupid." A guy said.

"I'm starting to like you." Banda said and smiled.

"Same. What's your name?" The guy asked.

"Banda. What's yours?" Banda asked.

"Yaba." Yaba said.

"Rules : Each player is moved to the tenth floor of the building.A question will appear on the screen. Below the question shows collected answers from a survey.The data has a majority and a minority. Players must select whether the majority of people surveyed were correct, or whether the minority of people surveyed were correct."

"We can do this." I said to Dōdō.

"Thanks Y/n." Dōdō said.

We all moved up to the tenth floor.

"Question 1 : We asked 100 housewives in Asakusa. How many teaspoons equal a tablespoon? Minority : 4 TSP. Majority : 3 TSP."

"That's the question?" Someone asked.

"Eighty percent said three teaspoons. So it's gotta be the majority." Banda said.

"Everyone, Push the majority!!" I yelled out. We all pushed it and went s floor up.

"Question 2 : We asked 100 mahjong parlor employees  in Shinjuku. How many points is the next call worth? Minority : 2000. Majority : 2600."

"I don't know?!" Yaba yelled out.

"I'm going with the majority!" Banda yelled. So I picked the majority too. So did Dōdō.

It was the correct answer!!! Are you sure this is a hearts game?

"Question 3 : We asked 100 salarymen in Shinbashi. Whose cabinet introduced the consumption tax act? Minority : Noboru Takeshita. Majority : Yasuhiro Nakasone."

"These questions are surely getting harder" Someone said.

I looked at Dōdō and I saw he had a scared face on him. "Dōdō, It's going to be okay!" I told him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"What else could it be? I'm going with the majority!" Yaba yelled out and we all picked the majority too.

"Correct answer : Minority : Noboru Takeshita."

Oh no...

"We're going down!!?" Banda yelled out.

Wait..I suddenly feel a pain..This is..An ELECTRIC SHOCK?! Please...Just stop already!!!

                                                       2 minutes later

Ahh!! It finally stopped..I'm..so..happy!

"That was not a good feeling." Banda said.

"I'm scared..That really hurts.." Dōdō said and started to cry.

"Dōdō, It's okay! Don't worry." I said and smiled.

'                                                 7 questions later

Someone died..So now it's only Banda, Yaba, Dōdō and I.

"Question 10 : We asked 0 Borderland residents. What is our company motto? Minority : True and Loyal. Majority : Safe and Secure."

How is anyone supposed to know the answer to this..?

"Let's just..go with True and Loyal!" I shouted.

"I am not believing your stupid words." Yaba said.

"I don't know, She might be right." Banda said.

"I'll go with it too!!" Dōdō said and smiled.

We all pushed it and went up a few times. 

"We did it!!" Dōdō said as we all got up and left the elevators. 

"I'm glad you survived." I said to Dōdō and smiled.

Banda rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Dōdō..Do you want to come with Banda and I?" I asked.

Dōdō smiled. "No. It's fine. I need to go on my own. Thanks anyways." He said and left.

"Banda." I said.

"Let's go back." Banda said.

"Wait. Banda!" Yaba yelled out. Banda turned around.

"Will we meet again?" Yaba asked.

"For sure." Banda said and smiled.

Banda and I left to go back to the beach. 

 Right then I saw Chishiya.

"Chishiya!!" I yelled out and started running to him.

"Hey, You're back. Did Banda do anything to you?" Chishiya asked.

I looked at Banda. He gave me a death look. I looked back at Chishiya.

"No. He did nothing to me." I said and smiled.

Chishiya put his arms around me. "Let's go to your room. I'm sleepy." He said in a cute way.

We went up to my room and Chishiya laid down on my bed. I went ahead and laid down too.

"Y/n.." Chishiya said.

"What's up?" I asked.

He went closer to me. I felt my heart beating fast.

"I like you." He said and kissed my head.

After that, he fell asleep and so did I.

A/N : Sorry for not posting in awhile, I've been so busy..Lmk if there is any other kin of stories you'd like me to do!<3