Chapter 4

Chishiya took me to my room. How did he even know that was my room? He sure is smart.

"Chishiya, Who is Niragi?" I asked.

Chishiya looked at me. "Niragi is not a good person." Chishiya said.

"You're right about that. It seems like he wanted to do something to you." I said and laughed.

"I'm in no mood for games right now y/n. Don't be tricked by Niragi and Aguni and Last boss. They are all crazy." Chishiya said. He looked pretty serious.

"Okay, I won't!" I said and smiled.

"Is it okay if I sleep in here tonight? Kuina kicked me out." Chishiya said.

"Sure, you can sleep on the bed. I don't mind sleeping on the floor." I said and grabbed my sleeping stuff.

"No, Uh..It's okay. We can both sleep on the bed. I won't do anything." Chishiya said. I nodded in agreement and went under covers. Chishiya went and laid down next to me.

"Good night, Chishiya." I said.

"Good night Newbie." Chishiya said and fell asleep.

                                                               Next day

I woke up and I saw Chishiya is gone. I wonder where he went. I got up and headed downstairs.

"Y/n!" Kuina yelled out.

"Kuina! What's up?" I asked.

"Chishiya wants you and Arisu to go to the executives room. Arisu is already there waiting for you." Kuina said.

"Okay, Thank you Kuina." I said as I was walking. I finally saw Arisu.

"Arisu!" I said.

"Y/n!! Hey!" Arisu said.

Niragi came up to us. "Where did you two come from? We didn't ask you guys to come here."         Niragi said.

"But I did." Chishiya said as he was walking up to us.

"Hey, Don't go gathering people on your own." Niragi said.

"There's something important they have to hear. Let's go in." Said Chishiya.

I wonder what could have happened..

"What happened?" I asked.

"Who knows? It must be something serious." Chishiya said and we walked inside.

We saw...Hatter's dead body! How could he have died?

Ann came in along with a boy with a hat on.

"It seemed like he couldn't clear the game. The maintenance team found him by chance in Shinjuku." The boy said.

Ann was walking over to Hatter's body to feel what could have gone wrong and if there was any marks shown.

"Hey, Don't touch him as you please. You dissection maniac." Niragi said.

"He was shot by a gun. Did his game involve guns?" Asked Ann.

"Most likely. Some of those near the game area heard gunshots too." The boy with the hat said.

"What's going to happen..to the beach?" I asked.

"Keep this a secret from the rest. They'll be shaken by this." The girl with the long black hair said. Kuina told me her name was...Mira.

"I'll be the next leader since I'm number two." The man said. I knew his name, but I forgot. I think it was Kuzuryu.

"Wait a second, Shouldn't the strongest person be the leader?" Asked Niragi.

I don't like where this is going. I stayed closer to Chishiya.

"If number one dies, everyone moves up by a number. We agreed on this rule." Kuzuryu said.

"Let's just be democratic and go with the majority. Who thinks Aguni should be leader?" Asked Niragi.

Yeah no thanks. I'd rather die here then Aguni be the new leader.

"What a bad reaction. Last Boss." Niragi said and nod his head.

Last boss took out his sword and was about to kill Ann. Or at least I thought so.

"I'll ask again. Who thinks Aguni should be leader?" Asked Niragi.

Ann raised her hand as she was forced to. What kind of people are they? This is sick.

"This..is not a majority rule." Mira said.

"It is, Isn't it? You're free to vote after all." Niragi said and pulled out his gun up to Mira.

Mira raised her hand.

"What about the former number two over there?" Asked Niragi. Kuzuryu raised his hand as well.

"What about you?" Niragi asked as he walked over to Chishiya and pointed his gun at him.

Chishiya looked at Niragi.

"Are you looking down on us, Chishiya?" Niragi asked.

"But you guys are really stupid." Chishiya said.

"Those eyes of yours really tick me off. It's so condescending." Niragi said.

"I vote for Aguni to be leader. I think that's what you wanted to hear." Chishiya said.

"What about you too?" Niragi asked looking at Arisu. He looked scared but raised his hand.

"And..You?" Niragi asked me. 

"I'm not voting for him to be leader. That's really stupid of me to do that." I said. Niragi put his gun up under my chin.

"I won't hesitate and kill you." Niragi said. I raised my hand as I was scared.

"Suddenly everyone's voting 'yes'. So the new leader is decided, right?" Niragi asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Now just go and leave." Aguni said. We did what he wanted us to do. Now they are in charge..We're in trouble.

"Y/n, Chishiya, What are we going to do?" Arisu asked.

"I don't know. but we need to do something. and fast." Chishiya said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Arisu..Y/n..What if I said there's a way to change the status quo all at once?" Asked Chishiya.

"Really? There's a way?" Asked Arisu. 

"I believe so." Chishiya said.

We all went to the pool and met up with Kuina and Usagi. Oh how I was happy to see them. All of a sudden, I see the boy with the hat from earlier walking up to me.

"Um..Excuse me miss.." The boy asked.

"You were very cool in there, stepping up to Niragi. No one could have ever done that." The boy said.

"Aw, Thank you! What's your name by the way?" I asked him.

"I'm Tatta, What's your name?" Tatta asked.

"I'm Y/n!" I said and smiled.

"Enough talking you two." Chishiya said.

"Someone's a bit jealous." Kuina said and laughed with Usagi.

"I am not jealous." Chishiya turned to Kuina. He looked very mad. It's kinda cute. Wait..Did I just say cute..??? Oh no..There must be something wrong with me.

"Oh? Y/n? How come you're getting red?" Asked Arisu. Tatta laughed so hard.

"I am not! Shall we talk about you then? Huh Arisu??" I said as I messed up his hair. 

We all started to laugh. Arisu, Usagi, Kuina, Chishiya, Tatta, and I are very happy. Even if we are in borderland, We can still be happy.

A/N : I hope you liked this. Took a bit of time though. Stay safeeeeeeeeeeee